⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

George pov

I didn't really want to go anywhere but ponk, Alyssa and Karl are really worried for my health so I got up from my bed and ate some bread before going out. I wore my glasses so they won't see my eye bags.

I went outside and started to walk to ponks house. Today was a gloomy day so it kinda ruin my mood. I looked around and saw sapnap talking to Karl. They both saw me and started to wave at me.

"Oh hey George! " Karl shouted with excitement while he ran towards me and hug me. It's very hard to hate on karl, I looked at sapnap and he also looks sad but.just smiled at me.

"I am glad that you two aren't staying in bed all day. " Karl said while laughing abit and I am happy that they care about me.

"Yea, it's better to get up then being sad in bed. " I said while sapnap agreed with a hum.
Karl stop hugging and it was awkward silence between us.

"Anyways, why is everyone sad including you guys? " Karl asked while me and sapnap face stop smiling. Karl immediately panicked.

"It's alright! You guys don't need to tell me. "
He said with a panic tone while trying to think of a conversation to change the topic.

"There is a girl name y/n who came here before, she was really nice and she was happy coming here but she left, being angry and yelled at us. " sapnap said while I nodded. I didn't really want to cry in front of them.

"I didn't meet her but she doesn't seem nice after you mention the the yelling part. " Karl said but both of us gave a death glare to him. He is already talking trash about y/n without meeting her. Karl shifted back slowly with a  nervous laugh.

"You guys can come to my house to drink some milkshake so you guys can feel better. "
Karl pointed at his house direction. It is really sweet that he is trying to make us feel better.

"Yea sure, I would love to drink some milkshake. " I said with a smile. It's better to forget that incident.

"I am down for milkshakes! make it chocolate for me. " sapnap said with excitement while running towards Karl's house.

"Hey wait up! " Karl and I shouted while chasing sapnap. I am sure that y/n will come back to apologize cause she is such a "nice" person.

Eret pov

I walk to everyone houses to see if they are alright but no one was inside. I got worried and I ran everywhere to find them.

I hope nothing bad happens to them but my other thoughts were hoping that something bad happens to them. I try to snap from my thoughts, they are my people and my first priority.

I went to the community house and saw dream, ponks and Alyssa talking happily. I sigh in relief, they saw me and ran towards me.

"Are you alright my majesty? " Alyssa said with a concern tone while the others followed her behind.  I know I am a king but it's somehow annoying to hear that name.

"You guys don't need address me that if there no new visitors are coming. " I said with an annoyed tone and Alyssa nodded.

"So why did you come here, did something happen? " dream asked, getting ready to go.
I started to laugh while they all looked at me like I came from the dead.

"I just want to check up on you guys if you are okay... are you guys doing okay? " I said while standing up properly, Alyssa and pond looks kinda confused on why I am suddenly checking on everyone and dream stayed silent.

"Yea, me and ponk are doing well while dream came out of his house after a while. " Alyssa said while they nodded in agreement. I am relief that there are doing well.