◎○Investigation{1}○◎

Y/n pov

We ran to fundy's house and I hope that I can somewhat useful cause if Wilbur is doing all the job while I just stand there, it's gonna be awkward and I will feel useless. When we reach there, it was actually a cave rather than a house. I like cave houses since you can make so many rooms.

"You two can go in... I will stay out for a  while. " fundy said with a weak smile while sitting down on some pile of grass. Me and wilbur enter the house and saw a fox on a bed. We both went close to it and saw the arrow on his head.

"This place smells... " Wilbur whispered to me while he hold my and his noses. The smell didn't bother me, i am already used to this smell.

I pick the fox up, I grab the arrow and pulled it out from his head , Wilbur jumped back with a shock expression on me picking the dead fox up with no disgust.

"Uhm I think it's not wise choice to take out the arrow cause... " Wilbur said while he looked away in disgust and I just rolled my eyes.

"The person who shot the arrow didn't charge it properly, if he did charge it then it would impale through the brain and there will be blood coming. " I said while i look closer to the spot and saw a burn mark around the arrow spot.

"So did the person do it accidentally? " Wilbur asked in surprise tone while I nodded. The thing that is bothering me is how the hell do you even kill a fox who is in the cave  accidentally...

"The bow has fire enchantment on it so it will kill it even if you don't charge it. " I said while Wilbur looked at me with confused look.

"But a skull can't get burn since it has a higher heat tolerance to it right? " he said while I just looked at him. He probably doesn't use a bow.

"Wilbur, this is an enchantment so it is stronger than a normal fire." I said while he still looked confused.

"You said the arrow wasn't charge properly that's why it didn't get through the skull." He said and I just shake the fox.

"What are you doing?!" Wilbur said while I stop shaking it and looked at him.

"The brain is burned from the inside but the thing that I am unsure of us that there is just a small burn mark... I wonder how the whole body didn't get burned. " I said while Wilbur walk closer to me.

"Like you said before, the person did it in accident so probably they try to extinguish the fire but it was too late. " he said and I am impressed. So they probably threw some water since there is some wet marks on the bed even tho it smelled funny.

"The thing is no one in this place have enchanted bows, all the enchanted items are at my place. " Wilbur said while opening the drawers. Wilbur could be a suspect but he did have a good alibi.

"I am pretty sure they stole it and place it back so you won't know about it being stolen in the first place. " i said but he shook his head.

"Me and jack were preparing for the event in my house all night. " he said while folding his arm.

"And around noon, Tommy and tubbo were snoring like a pig when i was walking around so it couldn't be them. " Wilbur added while giving a quite laugh.

"Ranboo was unconscious in front of my house. " I said while Wilbur raise a eyebrow.

"Why is ranboo unconscious outside your house? " he asked in a confused tone while I didn't really want to tell but he will keep on bugging me so I explain about what happen to ranboo.

"I guess the murderer is someone outside this place. " I said and Wilbur widen his eyes.

"It must be dream! " Wilbur said with confidence, pointing his finger at me. Huh?