◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆

Tubbo pov

"What the hell are you doing here y/n?! " I shouted in surprised. I am a bit scared that y/n is covered in blood and she looks like god damn murderer.

"Uh I was here to get tommy's things but what festival are you talking about? " she asked while tilting her head in confusion. I looked at techno and he still has a shock face.

"So you are not here to murder us? " he asked while reaching for his sword.

"What?! No! I just had some few disturbance back there. " she said while laughing nervously. I did hope of her killing tommy and wilbur... That would be delightful.

"The festival is probably about schaltt victory from the election so he invited you to come tomorrow. " I said with a smile while folding my arms.

"Oh... " y/n said without any emotion while walking away.

"Wait what? " I said while y/n started to run.

"Y/n?!" I shouted but she kept on running away, She didn't even give a proper answer.

"Don't worry, I will catch her. " techno said while running after her. Why is she running away from me? I thought to run with them but i know I won't be able to catch up to them. I hope techno can catches y/n...

Techno pov

Gosh this girl is fast, she kept jumping around and throwing potions at me but I dodge them like a pro. She kinda have the same movement like her but it is pretty common so I won't judge.

"I will come for the festival so go away! " she shouted while taking out her axe and slash a rope that was connected to a pillar. It started to fall down, I stop running but then I saw a pig eating some flowers under the falling pillar.

I rush there with no hesitation, I can't let my brother die. I push the pig away and try to Dodge it but my leg got crushed by the pillar.

I tried to push the pillar but I couldn't push it away from my leg, I looked behind and saw y/n with a shocked look.

"I am so sorry! " y/n said in a panic state  while running towards me. Sighh this girl is an idiot.

"You almost crush a pig with your 'smart move'. " I said while y/n place her hands under the pillar and started to pull it up, I saw some openings for my leg to move so I pulled my leg and y/n let go off the pillar.

"Sorry for your broken leg. " y/n said while looking at me. I moved my leg and it kinda hurts.

"Do you have a healing potion? " I asked while she started to search in her inventory, I was trying my best to not show my pain.

"No, I only have harmful potions. " she said while showing me all the potion that is harmful. Why would she have that many...maybe she is trying to-

"So you were trying to kill m-. " I said but suddenly y/n put the harming potion on my leg.

"What the heck are you doing?! " I shouted while y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"I am healing you, I forgot that healing potions kinda looks like a harming potion at night. " she said with a sly smile and scratching her head, she behaves like her... I don't want to tell her if she is her because I keep on getting hallucinations of her.

"Finally i-i made it... " tubbo said while panting. I looked at tubbo and he was holding his chest.

"So are you coming y/n? " tubbo asked while looking at y/n, he completely ignore the pillar and me.

"Yea, i will come for the festival. " y/n said while placing a stick and wrapping a bandage around the leg with the stick.

"And what happen to techno? " tubbo asked while I got triggered by the level of concern tubbo has.