✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆

Fundy pov

God dammit, I hate schaltt and...ranboo, I hope he doesn't tell anyone about yesterday.
I told ranboo if he has a crush on y/n because I don't want him to have a crush on her... Everyone is crazy when they have a crush on her.

I was walking to my house, I just want to sleep properly. Last night, I had a lot of mixed emotions and it made me restless. I enter my house and I froze up from the sight in front of me...

I saw my fox... With a arrow on his head. Wait- this isn't real right? I ran to my fox and pick him up. He was lifeless... I am already having a horrible day and This happens. Tear run down my face, I hug my fox. I will murder that person who did this to you...

Tommy pov

Me and tubbo were patching up the holes from those stupid creepers that exploded. Thank god that tubbo have a lot of dirt for some reason.

"Why the hell do you have so much dirt in your inventory? " I asked while Tubbo froze for a while like an idiot. He turns towards me with a nervous look.

"Uh I am making a indoor garden and I got a little bit carried away when I was digging for dirt. " Tubbo said while looking side ways. Well that sounds like him but-

"How the hell do you get carried away when digging this shi--t?! " I yelled and suddenly tubbo started to laugh creepily for some reason.

"Its for your grave. " Tubbo mumble but I couldn't hear what he said.

I got weirded out until we both heard some panting from somebody running behind us. We both looked back and saw ranboo running towards us.

"Hello ranboo, what are you doing here? " Tubbo asked. Ranboo stop and looked at me.

"Y/n said t-to come here... " Ranboo said while panting.

" Wait is y/n coming here?! " I said while I drop my shovel and tubbo stop on whatever he was doing. I was panicking about how messy my house is.

"Yea but she will come later because wilbur called her for some reason. " Ranboo said while dusting his clothes.

"Why the hell did wilbur called y/n for? " I asked while tubbo tilted his head in confusion too . Ranboo shook his head.

"I don't really know why but it's probably for the event. " Ranboo said with a annoyed tone.

"Why only her tho? Wilbur always ask me and tommy to help him prepare for any event. " Tubbo asked, being confused but then we realize why he called y/n.

"I am not sure about it but do you want to go and check on them? " Ranboo suggested with a tiny grin.

"Alright let's go! " I said without hesitation.
I hope that wilbur doesn't confess to her...

Wilbur pov

Y/n and I were placing the chairs. I thought I screw up the arrangement of the chairs but somehow y/n made the arrangement look better. It was silence between me and her. I thought to break the silence with a talk until

Suddenly I heard y/n humming while placing the chairs. Well everyone sounds nice when they him so I wonder-

"What song are you humming? " I asked while she stop. Uh...

"it's actually my friend, she was singing this song while we were playing in the snow. " Y/n said while placing a chair behind mine. Thank god, it isn't a dude.

"But I still wonder what song she was humming, I asked her but she just smiled at me and just told its a secret. " she said with a annoyed look while I laugh.