◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌

Dream pov

"Ok then... Dream and awesamdude will make mining fatigue potion while me and george will make some slowness potion! " Sapnap ordered while I rolled my eyes.

"Yea... Whatever. " I said in an irritated tone while walking to a random direction. Doe she like quiet guys?! If so then, I came change!

"Both of you be careful. " Sam said while sapnap gave a thumbs up and George waved at us. I am hoping that something bad happens to them.

"We will... " George said while following sapnap. I looked back and saw Sam running towards me and then we both just walk... Not knowing where to go.

"Are you sad that y/n chose Callahan than you~ " I teased while holding laugh but he just looked at me and then he just look forward.

"Says the guy who spend more time with her but she chose callahan over you. " He said while rolling his eyes and I just glared at him. Okay, that hurts after thinking about it.

"You want to go to y/n to 'check' on her? She doesn't know this place to well and I don't think Callahan will be a good tour guide. " I said while his face brighten up. I guess I am not the only one.

"Yea sure, I don't want her to get hurt. "He said while pointing the direction y/n went,
I smirked while we started to run at that direction.

"We have to be sneaky. " I said while sam put his hand on his inventory and pulled out two invisible potion.

"I have invisible portion we can use. " He said while I nodded. Oho this is gonna be good.

"Let's 'prank' Callahan. " I said with a grin while Sam had the same grin on his face and he threw the potion to us,We slowly became invisible. Let's make fun of him or I will just push him to the lava.

At l'manburg
Tubbo pov

"Ok then Wilbur will be coming in 5 minutes so let's change the conversation or let's play a game!! " I said in excitement while I raised my hand waiting for a group shake. It's been so long not playing with them...

Why aren't they shaking my hand, I look up to see what is holding them from doing our group shake and they both looked at me with terrified look.

"Uhh guys? What's wron-" I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh fuck...

"So what were you guys talking about? " Wilbur said with a smile while his voice gave me some chills.

"Uhh oh Wilbur... We wer-were just t-talking about uhhhh... " I stuttered while tommy started to look around.

"You were talking about what tubbo, I heard you guys talking about me coming in 5 minutes and changing conversation. "
Wilbur said while putting his hand on his chin, tilting his head in confusion. Oh god, he heard our conversation...

"We were talking about woman that a old man like you won't understand! " Tommy shouted at wilbur. That is a weird conversation topic but coming from tommy isn't that weird.

"Oh come on tommy~ I am just in my twentys, it's not consider old and a child like you wouldn't know how to treat a woman. " Wilbur teases while I can see Tommy blood boiling.

"I am an adult and you are older than me and your age is consider to be an oldie. " Tommy said while Wilbur burst out laughing. He is gonna make us in trouble.

"Okay Tommy calm down... " Ranboo said while trying to reduce the tension but tommy is a short tempered person so...

"You mother FUCK-"