☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆

Y/n POV

We all teleported back to the world and I am exhausted from this task. I check if I have the glow stone and thank god it didn't spill when  I charge towards that prayer...

"Ok guys, give me the material you got. " I said while sapnap started to search for the material in his inventory and he stop for while with a nervous look.

"Oh sh-

"Here you go y/n. " George said with a smirk while handing me the material while sapnap widen his eyes.

"Wha- how? " sapnap said while George look at him and grin.

"You dropped it before entering the portal. " George said while walking past sapnap and he still has eyes widen. I look at dream but he  ran away and Sam looks nervous.

"Where is dream going? " I asked while Sam seems to hesitate. Don't tell me that they forgot...

"He forgot something in his chest. " Sam said while nervously fiddling his fingers and I became skeptical.

"Ok..? But give me the material Sam. " I said while He widen his eyes.

"It is with dream! " he shouted while pointing at the direction dream ran. I sigh and We were waiting for dream until I saw him running towards us.

"Dream, what did you forget? " George questioned while dream took out a small yet cute box with a ribbon on top.

"It is a gift for y/n...i will give you when you are going. " Dream said while panting and I am curious about what is in the gift.

"Dream, give the material to y/n." Sam said in a serious tone while poking dreams arm and Dream nodded and handed me the material.

"Alright then, thank you for the help guys... " I said while grabbing Sam arm and he blushed immediately. I want to make this potion quickly as possible so I can go back to l'manburg.

"But we can help you make the potion?! " dream said while everyone nodded except Sam and my eye twitch, its annoying when they don't listen to me.

"I am sorry guys but the work place is small." I said while Sam nodded and they all glare at
Us.

"We can do it outside...? " George suggested while I can feel Sam grabbing my arm too.

"It's y/n choice guys, let's go and play another match of manhunt! " sapnap said with excitement while the other two glare at us still and sapnap nervously laugh.

"Y/n and me are just making potion, not anything else. " Sam said with a blush while
Dream grab his sword and sapnap is panicking.

"Let's go and have some milkshake guys! " sapnap said while hugging dream and George.

"Ok guys, bye bye and thanks for the help. "
I ran while dragging Sam with me .

"Bye y/n!!" Sapnap shouted while dragging both of them

Dream POV

"Guys let's go to m-" I was cut by Callahan grabbing my neck and pulling me away from sapnap hug, what the fuck!?

"What the hell are you doing Callahan!? " Sapnap shouted while trying to pull away Callahan hand but it didn't move at all.

"I... Know... That.... You did it.... " He said with  a serious tone while Sapnap jumped back in surprise that Callahan talked.

"Come on cally~ stop pin pointing when you don't have eviden- " Suddenly Callahan ripped my sleeve off, showing the mark.

"I.. Knew it... " Callahan said while choking me and I started to panic a bit.