*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*

Wilbur pov

"Did you tell jack about the wall? " she asked while I stop eating the cookie and Niki look confused. Oh shit, how am I gonna lie... I practically watch y/n showering... Damnit why didn't I take my camera.

"Uh yea, he said that he will tell Tommy about it. " he said while taking a bite and y/n glaring at me. Wow, she already knows I am lying... Haha

"Y/n, how did you and tommy my meet? " I asked with a smile while y/n widen her eyes and then she look away from me. I hope she won't tell that I am lying in front of Niki.

"I walk through the hole in the wall and saw Tommy injured so I just helped him. " she said while I titled his head in confusion.

"How did he get injured? " I asked while Niki grab the cups and walking to the kitchen.

"You ask him yourself, he doesn't want me to tell others. " I said while my eye twitch. Aww it's sweet that she doesn't want to break Tommy trust. No wonder I want her.

"Wilbur remember when- " Niki started to talk about the war while I look at y/n and she seems to get bored.

"Can I go outside? " she said while yawning that made both of us looked at each other with a confused face. Damnit Niki, why did you talk about something that y/n doesn't even know about.

"Y/n, it's dark outside and it will be dangerous! " I said in a concern tone while Niki nodded.

"It's fine, I am experience at night time and those creatures. " she said while standing up.

"I like walking at night time because I can take my frustration at those creatures and it is peaceful for me. " she said while taking some cookie from the jar. She already ate like 10 cookies! I guess she is a sweet tooth or she likes eating food.

"First of all, those creatures are called mob and second,we are not sure if you have canon lives or not... " I said while I saw her confused face and I sigh.

Y/n pov

"Everyone in this place have three canon lives and if any of us die three times then we become ghosts. " he said. Oh that's gonna make my job harder.

"Can the ghost interact with a living being? " I asked while getting nervous. Please don't tell me that they can touch a living being.

"There are many types of ghost, some can interact and some don't... It really depends on how they die and their feelings. " Niki said while I skip a beat. No wonder I can hear my past victims but they can't touch me so that's a relief.

"Are you okay y/n? " Wilbur asked while I hit my head to snap out of it.

"Yea I am fine. " I said with a smile that made him smile.

"You can sleep at my house, I have a extra bed." Niki said with a smile while Wilbur glared at her. I would rather sleep at Tommy's place because it had a cozy atmosphere... Probably I like dirt houses.

"Come on guys, I am not a kid and I know how to fight... " I said while getting annoyed, Wilbur gave a forced laugh while Niki just sigh.

"Ok then... But come back before midnight!"
Niki said while Wilbur nodded. Why do they sound like those parents again?

"Sure... goodnight! " I said while I running to the door handle and opening it.

"Be careful!! "Wilbur shouted while I gave a thumps up, I ran to the gate and opened it. A strong wind blew when I slowly open it , I miss this feeling, It's been like 13 hours since staying there.