❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃

Y/n pov

I crouch down and stare at the oven, waiting for the cake to bake while Niki took out the frosting ingredients. My eyes are started to hurt but I really want to see the cake rising up but it's just bubbling.

"You know that your eyes will pain if you keep on staring at the oven or if you don't blink idiot... " Fundy said while helping Niki. I know that but it is fun to see it.

"I want to see how the cake rises up and I don't want to miss a second of it!" I said while standing up with my eyes all dried up. Niki looked back with a horrified face while Fundy was holding his laugh.

"Y/n! Your eyes need to moisturize or else it will hurt a lot! " Niki said while grabbing my hand.

"I have some eye drops you can use. " She added. Eye drops? Is that use for moisturizing the eyes? I hope it doesn't hurt that bad.

"Fundy can you read the recipe book and make the frosting while I help y/n with her eye problem. " Niki said while taking me to her room.

"Fine... " Fundy said while grabbing the recipe book. I really want to make the frosting but my eyes hurts more than getting stab.

Niki took me to her room and I remember that I got a haircut, I saw a dustbin and it was fill with some material that can be use to make curtains, I rub my eyes to check but it was still there. Am i sleepy or is my eyes playing games with me-

Oh shi-t... I totally forgot that I still have niki's cloth and it is bloody. Thank god that she didn't question about my cloth change.

"Okay y/n, rest your head on the pillow. " Niki asked. I did what she told me to do, when I rest my head on the pillow. I suddenly felt sleepy.

"Open your eyes, this liquid drop won't hurt you. " I open my eyes and I saw that my head is resting on niki's lap. My eyes were heavy so I just slept.

Niki pov

Is y/n sleeping? Aw she looks so cute. I saw her looking at the dustbin where I threw all the material for making the curtains so I can spy on her sleeping. I was nervous but thank god she didn't ask any questions on it.

I use my hand to open y/n eyes. Her eyes looks pretty and I could stare at her eyes for ages, I actually want to rip eyes off so I can see her eyes every day.

I carefully put the eye drops on each eyes. When i finish , I really don't want to leave this position with y/n...

"Ahem I am done making the frosting and the cake is about to be done in 5 minutes. " Fundy said while entering my room.

"Shh, your gonna wake y/n up. " I shush Fundy but he looks like he is ready to wake her up.

"Okay but I need to tell you something and it is private... " Fundy said while turning his back on me and walking away. What is this private talk... I hope the talk is important because I am sacrificing this position. I hope it is not about him having a crush on y/n.

I gently place y/n head on the pillow and i gave a small peck on the cheek. I blush and ran away in the thought of me finally kissing y/n.

I walked to Fundy and he was sitting down near the counter. He was licking the frosting on his finger.

"Okay Fundy... What are you gonna talk about? " I asked while taking a sit beside him.

"So I told you about the election right? " Fundy said. I hum in response.

"And we have three days until the election. " He added. I was confused on what he is talking about.

"In three days, we can join the election or just watching Wilbur being picked for president again." Fundy said. I thought for a while until I realized what he is trying to say.