*:。.Murder?.。:*

Fundy pov

I don't know why my first instinct is to hug
y/n even tho I despise her but she has this aura that attracts anyone including me. Wait a minute, I remember everyone glared at me when I talk trash about her so it wouldn't be surprise if they did it... this little shits.

"So when did you see the murder? " Wilbur asked while breaking y/n and my hug. Okay Wilbur is in my suspect list.

"I was walking to my house to sleep... when I enter my house I saw my fox with an arrow on his head... " I said while They both looked at each other and then to me. I feel like I am the suspect and getting interrogated by them.

"What is happening here? " I look back and saw ranboo with a curious look while Tommy and tubbo followed behind him. Where the hell did they come from.

"Did you guys finish your work? " Wilbur asked and they nodded. Wait... What kind of work. I looked behind ranboo and saw a stadium. Is it for the election?

"Yes, we finish our work and now can you tell us why you guys were hugging? " Tommy asked while three of us hesitated. I don't think it will a great idea to tell th-

"Fundy's fox got murdered so we are trying to find out who did it. " y/n said while three of them had shocked look. Damn don't have to be that straight forward.

"Can we help too? " tubbo asked while coming closer to us . I didn't really want them to join even Wilbur doesn't look like he  want them to join. Y/n was about to say something but...

"I am not sure because one of you three could murder my fox. " I said while Wilbur agreed. I know that y/n will let them join so it's better to cut her off.

"But how the hell are you sure Wilbur didn't kill the fox?! " Tommy argued back. That is actually a good point but my gut feeling is saying that I should trust Wilbur and y/n.

"You can ask Jack, I was working on the preparation for the election with him. " Wilbur said with confidence while putting his hand in his coat pocket. Y/n was confused on why we didn't suspect her.

"But the fox might be murdered before you start the preparation... " ranboo said while trying to not look suspicious. Wow they are really suspicious to Wilbur.

"I saw wilbur talking to Jack about the preparation while I was feeding my fox so there is no way. " i said while Wilbur smile and y/n started to think.

"Can you show me your house where the incident happen? " y/n asked, trying to change the topic. I want to hesitate but I know this is important.

"Okay... " I said while walking to my house,they all followed me. I really hope that one of the l'manburg people did it so Wilbur can kick them out... It will be easier to k̶i̶l̶l̶ be y/n best best friend...

"I think it's better if you three don't join the investigation. " Wilbur said while he stop walking and block the thrio. They all were confused.

"What why Wilbur? " Tommy asked in confusion while Wilbur glared at him. I hope Wilbur will have a good excuse cause I don't want them to join.

"Because I want you to give these to Niki." Wilbur saidwith a smile while handing Tommy a envelope. That envelope looks very weird, it looks like nothing is in the envelope.

"What!? I am not giving this to Niki... you do it tubbo! " Tommy ordered while tubbo looks stunned.

"I am not doing it! " both of them started to argue including ranboo, Wilbur turn around and push me and y/n to run. Wow I am sure they will come to my house.

Dream pov

I want to talk to Sam about the prison and the potion for a special reason. Ponk was asking a lot of questions about y/n while eret just ignore while I just stayed quite, I didn't really want to talk about her in front of him.