-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-

Y/n pov

I walk to my house, sometimes looking back since I don't want anyone following me. I think I overreacted to this situation, I did left them worried for days. I guess I will apologize abit but I am pretty sure they will forgive me first.

I finally saw my house in the distance and still have very uncomfortable feeling when looking at the window. Suddenly everything was blurring in my eyes, I started to lose my steps until I bump with someone and fell to the ground.

??? Pov

Damn, I kinda regret joining the election and this schaltt is making me have a headache. Shit, schaltt told me to come to him to have a discussion. I ran while looking at my clock, suddenly I bump into someone.

"Oh I am sorry sorry! " I said in panic tone while looking at the person and it was a girl and she was unconscious. OH SHIT, that bump wasn't that hard?! Damn I am strong.

I check if she was breathing just in case and her breathing was going away slowly. I widen my eyes and started story panic more. WHAT?! Don't tell me I killed a human being in the most stupidest way.

I looking at her unconscious body and I put my hands under her elbow and slowly lift her up. I picked her up and ran to the nearest house that has a very strange design.

"Hello?! Is anyone in there? " I yelled but no one answer. Shi--t, should I ask schaltt but he ain't gonna take responsibility and she looks like she is gonna die. I kick the door open and enter the house.

"Is this house new? " I question myself. I went upstairs and saw a bedroom with a huge ass window. I place her on the bed and just put a blanket on top.

Oh no, how should I save her?! I don't know what to do?! CPR? No that won't work... But I get to put my lips on he- what the hell am I thinking?! Suddenly I heard snoring, I slowly turn my head to her and she was snoring.

I walk to her bed and she was breathing normally, my eye started to twitch. What the hell just happen?! I really want to scream at her for making me already plan how I am going to stay prison even tho it's not her fault.

Y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes and saw a guy glaring at me, I widen my eyes and punched the person. I look at the person and on, he is the person who was talking to Wilbur before.

"OW!! " he shouted while rubbing his nose in pain. Oh crap, don't tell me I broke his nose accidentally.

"What are you doing here?! " I said while he stop whining and stood up, he glared at me with his nose all red. I hold my laugh.

"Say sorry for punching my nose?! " he shouted while I burst out laughing and he was confused until he took out a small mirror and he hold his laugh.

"I am sorry for punching you but why are you here in my house? " I asked while he widen his eyes and glared at me.

"You bump into me and then you were unconscious, I thought you were going to die since your breathing was going fainter so I carried you here! You made me have a panic attack until you started to snoring like a pig. " he said while I realized he is the one I bump to.

"Okay, I am sorry for making you worry. " I said while he sigh.

"It's fin- " he suddenly widen his eyes and look at the clock.

"Oh shit! I have to go! Bye! " he said in a panic tone while running away. I hope he isn't going on a date since that red nose will stay there for a while. I lay down and closed my eyes.

I open my eyes again and I stood up and saw my old village. Oh god it's my dream again. I look around and saw some villagers... Living
happily. I walked behind them and poke their shoulder but I just past through them like a ghost.