*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*

Ranboo pov

I walked around not knowing where to go, I do have a house but I don't want to go there. I looked at y/n house and saw a black figure standing there. Is it a mob? Why isn't it moving? Wait, is it looking at y/n?

I sneak to a nearby tree to see who is 'looking' at y/n. It was a person but I couldn't see who it was. Should I confront them but I don't want wake up everyone.

Suddenly someone grab my mouth with their hand. I try to hit their stomach with my leg but someone grab my leg while the other hold my arms.

The person who was just standing there, turn around and look at me for a while. I try to kick them but they were gripping my arm tightly. I never been in a situation like this! What to do what to do what to do?!

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this... " the person in front of me said pointing a sword at my neck. I know that these people aren't in the l'manburg, I didn't hear his voice before.

"But how should we know that he won't snitch on us? " The guy holding my arms said. I bite the guys hand that was holding my mouth, he let go of my mouth while whining in pain.

"I won't tell anyone about this...! Please just let me go... " I whispered-shouted. I didn't know what to do in this situation but the only option that is safe was obeying them.

I thought they will kill me right now but They all started to laugh at me. I became confuse but then I realized that they can't trust me with my words...

"You know that your just speaking words right? They say that action speaks louder then words so... " He said while showing me a potion that looks green.

"Drink this... I will know when you are snitching on us. " He forcefully shove the potion in my throat. After all the liquid went down my throat , I gag from the green liquid.

"Let him go now... " He said while the others let go of me. I fell on my knees and just fell unconscious from the stress. I hope this isn't poison.

Dream pov

This idiot have to ruin my plan to kidnap y/n.
I know that y/n will be in deep sleep at midnight for like an hour but I am pretty sure I heard some people coming here.

"Alright guys...We can do our plan tomorrow, I heard some people coming ." I said while running away. The others nodded and followed me while sapnap was whining from the pain at his hand.

In the morning
Y

/n pov

I was still watching them play happily, I was getting bored watching them. I stood up from my spot and started to walk to the spot where I exit my dream. The way I know that my dream is ending, I can see some of the area fading away.

I just wave them goodbye tho they can't see me, I started to fade away. I open my eyes and the sun rays came over my eyes. I stood up, rubbing my eyes. I look out of my window and saw ranboo's unconscious body.

I freaked out and jump from my bed to run down stairs. I open the door and ran to him.
I picked up ranboo and saw some green liquid coming from his mouth. Did he drink poison?!