*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*

Ranboo pov

Y/n and jack waved at me goodbye while I wave back to them. I closed the door and I just stared at the door. Damn, I thought to talk to her and bond with her so I won't get easily flustered.

I sigh and walk to the sink, I started to wash the dishes. The strange thing about y/n is that she is kinda transparent, I guess a human eyes can't see that. Suddenly I realized something... Is y/n a ghost?!

But I can touch her... Wilbur did tell me that there are different types of ghost so y/n could be a ghost that people can touch and blend in with the people.

I finish washing the dish and I was drying my hand with a towel. Hmm i should try to ask her about her childhood but she can lie easily... Oh, I could drop something heavy on her but what if she wasn't a ghost and dies by my hands!

I sigh while taking off my apron and hanging to a hanger cause I don't know where y/n kept them before. Well I will tell tubbo and tommy about this... I walk to the door until a weird thought came in mind.

I am in y/n house alone and i can do anything i want! There is no one to stop me from going to her be-

I slap myself from those stupid thoughts. Okay... My only task to do is to wash the dishes and going to Tommy's house, that's all...

"Wow, you already forgot what you were thinking. " I heard that guys voice while I am confused.

"Yea that's all. " I said while he laugh. I didn't think of anything and even if I try, I just can't. It's just blank.

"Thanks for the theory. " he said while I am really confused.

"So you have a crush on y/n huh?" He said while I didn't response but suddenly it gave me a pain in my heart.

"Alright! I guess I have a crush y/n okay?! " I yelled at it but he started to laugh.

"I don't think it's just a crush on y/n.." He said while I realized that he also likes y/n.

"So you can read my thoughts all the time ? "
I asked, trying to Dodge that Statement while getting nervous on the response he is gonna give.

"Not really, I can enter your thoughts anytime I want. I don't want you to explore y/n house alone so I came right now... " He said with a annoyed tone.

"I know that you want to see what is in y/n room so... " I said while trying to make a excuse to enter y/n room and thinking that he also want to see it.

"You know that I can't see whatever you are looking at... I can only read your thoughts. " He said in a disappointed sigh.

"What is your name by the way? " I asked, I didn't know what to call him.

"You can call me dream... " He said while I got some Shivers in my spine. I heard that he is a dangerous person from Tommy.

"Okay, I will leave this place. " I said while walking to the door. I wonder if he can hurt me any time he wants.

"Good decision and no, I can't hurt you any time I want. I can only do it twice or thrice a day. " He said while his voice is fading away .

Dammit, this dream is gonna ruin all my plans. I wish I can tell y/n or anyone about this. I walked out of the house and started to walk to Tommy's place.

Y/n pov

I hope no one enter my house, I don't have a key to lock my house. Well, tonight I am not sleeping at that place.