*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*

Y/n pov

Me and Tommy were walking around the cave for a while now. I wonder how l'ma-  I mean manburg is doing right now, I hope schaltt will be a good leader or else... I don't want him to get hurt for some reason.

I took out my torch to see through the darkness while Tommy stay behind me.
"How big is this cave?! " he shouted while his voice echo through the cave.

"I don't know but can you just shut up. " I said with annoyed tone, he keeps on asking when are we gonna stop or reach like a kid.

"Anyways, mind explaining why the hell were you walking on water? " he said while stopping me by running infront of me and I just gulp, I don't want to tell tommy about dreamXD.

"I am God idiot. " I joked while continuing to walk and tommy was clearly annoyed by my words and just sigh.

"I know you are a goddess but tell me the truth! " he said while raising his tone. He really thinks I will tell the truth...

"I don't know... I guess god really loves me huh. " I said with a smirk while he just rolled his eyes on me and followed my back.

"Anyways, can you tell me about what happen in the election? " I asked while changing the conversation and suddenly tommy had a mischievous grin on his face.

"LA La La I can't hear you! " he sang while covering his ears and walking in front of me, he was trying to ignore and annoy me at the same time, I was about to slap him until I heard many spiders crawling towards us.

"Tommy! " I shouted while running towards him but he kept on singing with his ears covered but suddenly a spider jump on tommy's head. He stop singing and started to freak out while taking the spider off his head.

I took my axe out and slash the spider from Tommy's head, I look at Tommy and he was covered in spider blood that was green. He touch his own neck and there was blood of his own.

"Oh right, I forgot that cave spiders are poisonous. " he said while falling unconscious and I caught him before he fall.

"Why didn't you say that these spider are poisonous?! " i said while tearing my jacket so I can cover his neck to stop the bleeding and  he gave me a annoyed look.

"I thought you are smart y/n and know about this mob sh-t but you are still smart. " he said while I gave him a confused face. I picked him up while he place his arm on my shoulder.

I accidentally drop my torch while helping Tommy and then i saw thousand of red eyes staring at us. Tommy took his torch out to see better but it made it worse. We saw thousands of spiders surrounding us, I looked up and saw some spiders hanging there.

I try to think of ideas to escape while Tommy was coughing out blood. I was running out of time, i should burn them but there won't be a way to escape... But suddenly a black shadow appeared in front of me.

"I will take Tommy to safety while you can kill all these spiders. " dreamXD said in sweet tone while turning his head to me.

"But can't you kill all the spider with your power!? " I shouted at him while giving Tommy's unconscious body to him. I feel somehow lazy to kill anything today.

"I can't kill any living being in this place so here is a potion... It will give you resistance to poison. " he said while throwing the potion to me. I grab it and drank it while he pick Tommy and flew away.

"Goodluck y/n! " he shouted while I gave a thumbs up.

"Alright then, this is gonna be real messy. " I said with a smile while all the spider jump on me.