✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥

Y/n pov

After Wilbur left the place, I was a bit happier than before. I don't want this people to get attracted by me, I am already done with that...

"You can sleep here tonight... It's getting dark." Eret said in sweet tone. I didn't sleep for like 3 days and I feel like giving up this acting but I have to keep my fake persona so they won't get suspicious.

"Really!? Thank you so much eret!" I said While hugging him and he was shocked but then he hugged me back, I could feel some glare from dream but I ignore it. I think I should avoid him and Wilbur... They are a bit to attached.

I broke the hug, thinking that he is uncomfortable but he had a frown look on his face.

"I am sorry... I totally forgot that you are a king..." I said while He started to laugh and just put his hand on my head.

"It's okay... You don't need to treat me like a king. I am glad to be friends with you." Eret said while blushing and covering his mouth on what he just said.

"I am glad that you like me as a friend not anything else..." I said with a smile while he frown. I should give them hints that I am not attracted to them at all.

"I guess you don't know that I like you." he mumbled while I hold my laugh.

"I like you too." I said while he widen his eye and then he blushed, he started to stutter while I laughed. As a friend, I like to chat with you.

"Welp then I will see you tomorrow!" I walked past him while waving back and he just stood there still stuttering. I don't know where I am going to sleep but I don't care...

Eret pov

Huh? Did she just say she likes me too or she likes me as a friend? Damnit I don't know! I hope she meant it as partners but I just met her...

"Where is she gonna sleep doe?" Sapnap asked while I widen my eyes. Shoot, I totally forgot about it...

"I will go and find her." dream said while running past me. I didn't want him to go and find her, he is getting closer to y/n.

Y/n pov

I was really happy and tired from all the moments that happen before, I walk around until I saw George, cutting the grass with his sword.

I grin at the thought of him being jump scare by me... It's been a while since I jump scare someone... I just hope he doesn't swing his sword at me and possibly killing me. I sneek upon George and...

"OHH GEORGE!" I shouted while George jumped forwards, covering his ear and shivering like cat, he quickly turn around with his Sword in his hand.

"Y/n!!! Why did you scare me?! I almost had a heart attack!" He shouted at me while putting his sword away, I just laugh at his expression. If I want to murder him first then I guess he will be dead already.

"I am sorry George, it's just a habit of me scaring people when they let their guards down." I said while he just sigh in relief.

"It's fine... I guess." He said while turning his head away and looking at some bugs on a stone. I think I ruin his mood...

"Is there anything that I can do so You can accept my apology?" I asked while he turn his head towards me with a grin.

"Yea... There is one thing I want you to do... "
He said with a smile while directly making eye contact with me, I gulped. Hope it is something that I am comfortable with it.

"I want you tooooo... Help me build a
house." He said while turning his head aside, I am abit surprised.

"Oh is that it?! Of course, I will help you, George!" I said while making a salute, he just laugh. I don't want the past favor to repeat itself...