✙♣︎Nether♧✚

Y/n pov

"SAM!!" I shouted with a wave while running towards him. Everyone started to run while sapnap was looking back for some reason, He looked at us and we were already reach the prison.

"Wait for me guys!! " Sapnap shouted while running towards us. Finally we can go to the nether. It's been years not entering that place.

Awesamdude pov

Finally... Although I wish they didn't come but at least they will help us. I pulled my hands upward to hug her but when y/n reach near me. Instead of hugging me, she just put her hand on her leg and was breathing heavily.
Okay that was kinda rude...

"I legit thought you forgot about the plan
y/n. " I said while she stood up properly and scratch her head.

"What? how co-could I forget about this! It's my plan! " She said while I nodded and looked at dream, he was glaring at me while I rolled my eyes. I just talk to her! Why is he so angry?

"So you build another nether portal? " Dream asked while looking at the new nether portal, I nodded.

"Yea, the old portal will have less resources so, it's better to built a new one. " I said while he started to think.

"What if this nether portal spawn near the
old- " sapnap slap his hand on dreams mouth. Thank you sapnap.

"OK let's goo!! I don't want to wait longer. " Sapnap said while removing his hand from dreams.

"Alright guys... Before going in, here is a paper for the ingredient we need incase you guys forgot. " I said while handing it to george but when I gave it to sapnap, he refused.

"I don't need the paper, I know the material needed. " Sapnap said with confidence while I became skeptical. Stop being a whining like a little bit-h, I know that you will forget sap.
I gave it to y/n while dream also refused.

"Let's go in! " Sapnap shouted while going in the nether portal.

"Wait sapnap! " Dream shouted but to late, he already went in. Sapnap is the most annoying person! One day, he is going to learn a lesson.

"It's okay, I can give the fire resistance potion to him later. " I said while dream nodded.

Y/n POV

"I have a bad feeling about this. " Sam said while dream hold my hand and I look at him weirdly. What the hell is he doing?

"Its okay y/n, I will make sure to protect you."
Dream whispered while I started to cringe and Sam kept talking about how sapnap and George are going to create a problem

"Thanks for the concern but I will be fine... You should probably worry about your best friends. " I said while dream chuckled and Sam looking at us.

"It's alright, they aren't that idiotic I think. " he said with a laugh while Sam glared at dream hands holding mine. Oh crap, I forgot I am holding dream hand.

Dream POV

"You should probably go in first Sam. " I said with a smirk while Sam glared at me. I know that Sam can see my face through my mask due to his special eyes. I wish I had that...

"Sure but I won't be able to go in with y/n who is clearly uncomfortable with you alone. " Sam said while looking at y/n and I clench my fist in anger but then I realized-

"I am so sorry y/n?! Why didn't you tell me that you were uncomfortable!? " I said in a panic tone while letting her hand go. I am trying to act concern to look good but damn I didn't want to let her hand go.