⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/n pov

We finally reach the construction site while I began to take out the material from my inventory and Sam was putting in the chest. It's so peaceful without those idiots.

"We got a lot of material so the potion will last for like years if there is not that many crimes. " I said while arranging the material and Sam stop putting the material in the chest and looked at me.

"You know that this prison is reserved for someone. " he said while I titled my head in confusion.

"What? Who is it reserved for? " I asked while sam hesitated.

"I can't tell... So we are gonna make a trap. When they hit the trip wire, the potion will come out of no where. " Sam said while completely changing the conversation and dividing the material equally. What, why can't he tell me?

Sam place many brewing stand on the table. Oh god this is gonna take a day or two. I was taking out the blaze rod until... It wasn't in my inventory.

"Uhh Sam? " I said while He looked at me and hum in response.

"I think I dropped the blaze rod when I was running away with you... " I said while he looks unborthered.

"No problem, I will go and find the blaze ro-"

"It's okay! I will find it myself, it's my fault for losing them. " I cut him off while running out. Gosh, I hope that it didn't drop in the water... I really want to go back to the l'manburg, I miss all of them.

Suddenly everything became white and I couldn't see anything , a loud sound of bell were ringing. I fell down and i tried to wake up but I couldn't.

After a second I saw a male with an axe. I couldn't move at all and all I could do is stare at him. He charge his axe at me, I looked down, waiting for the impact but it didn't kill me...

I looked up and saw a guy blocking the attack with his sword, I couldn't look up due to this intense pain in my head that tears started to fall out...

" Y/n!! " Someone shouted while all the pain and memory vanish, I slowly open my eyes again and saw Tommy, tubbo and a friend of their I guess.

Before this incident
Tommy pov

We sneak around and look at every place and we walked near a house, I looked around and saw a huge castle, I guess that's where the bastard is staying at.

"So we have to upgrade this bridge and.. " We quickly hide behind a wall and I peek to see who it is and saw eret with dream walking on the bridge. Shit, we almost got caught.

"Tommy... First of all, this is the most dumbest thing we did and we have to do this quick or else wilbur will know or worse... We will be caught by them. " Tubbo whispered while I nodded. I know, this is dumb cause we didn't plan it properly.

"We can't take any risk but it is true that it is risky to take our own time... " Ranboo whispered while looking at them.

"Okay... I will signal when to go or not... " I whispered while They nodded, I looked at these two idiots, waiting for the perfect time to run.

"So where is y/n? " Eret asked while looking at the wall we are at that made me quickly hide my head behide the wall.

"She is with Sam. " Dream answered while ranboo and tubbo hugged due to them being afraid, I rolled my eyes at them. it's kinda irritating.

"Why is she with awesamdude? " Eret asked with a surprised look and dream clenched his fist. Ooo, I can sense some jealousy.

"Sam is building the prison and y/n is helping him. " Dream said while eret nodded. They both walked away and I sigh in relief.