⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Y/n pov

I followed dream from the back while he talked about the war from his perspective. I guess everyone is power hungry in this world, no wonder, emotion are ann- I suddenly stop to see a huge castle.

"Damn! This place is huge! " I said while I ran towards it but I trip on a stone and fell from the face first, Dream brust out laughter before helping me stand up. Is it a kettle head behind the mask?.

"Sorry for that, I told sapnap to clean this place but he never listens to me. "He said while still giggling, I just laugh it off and stood up. I hope this place has many people who won't fall for me due to my looks.

"It's fine because now I know whats your identity behind your mask... "I said while pointing at his face, Dream became nervous.

"Your freaking tea kettle dream! " I shouted while he started laugh at my guess.

"I am not a tea kettle but you will never know my true identity~ "He said in a teasing tone while walking to the castle, I just rolled my eyes and followed him.

"I didn't even know people can laugh like that. " y/n said while I became embarrassed, I know that people find my laugh to be funny but it really hurts my throat.

"Don't worry y/n, you are gonna hear more weird laughs than mine. " I said while she starts to sweat. Thank god, I am not the only one laughs weirdly.

"Oh yea,I have to change my cloths so wait. " i said while remembering that I am covered in blood, dream looked at me as if I told something wrong.

"Where are you gonna change? " He said while looking around for a spot, I looked around and saw a wall with some sign on it.
I got dreams attention and pointed at that place, Dream looked at me with a wide eye.

"Are you sure about it?! What if someone sees you changing behind the wall. " he said as if I care, I ignore him and walk to place. They will just get flashed by me.

"Come on dream, no one will see and if they see me changing then they will have a choice to die or die. " i said While reaching to my changing spot.

Dream pov

"Are you done?! " I shouted while looking at the wall. I am getting abit impatient, eret told me to bring her fast but I guess I fail that task.

"Wait a few seconds, I am almost done! " She shouted back, I just sigh and looked at the direction where we came from... I hope the l'manberg people won't be searching for her...

"I am done. " She said while I turned around and saw y/n wearing something elegant. I thought she is gonna wear something stupid but I guess she wants to look Royal in front of the so called king.

"Ok then let's goo! " She shouted while running to the castle, it took me some time to realize that she just ran past me.

"Hey, wait for me!! " I shouted while chasing her, We both ran to see who reaches first..

"I am gonna win this!! "I shouted while trying to trip her over with my feet but she kept on dodging it.

"Ha in your dreams, dream!! "She shouted back while throwing a stone but I dodge it too, We both reach to castle and y/n was first.

"Ha...ha, I won! "She said with exhaustion, I just rolled my eyes at her. I was going easy in you... Suddenly I saw two figures walking towards us.

"Finally you guys reach, where were you guys been? "Sapnap shouted while eret just looked at us.

"Oh.. We were attacked by a horde of mobs. " I said while remembering the fight that gave me some chills.

"So your y/n? Dream describe you as a homeless like himself but you look beautiful!"
Sapnap said while y/n slightly blush and laugh, I glared at sapnap for calling me homeless.