*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*

Y/n pov

I walk to the house that eret told me to sleep at after George was clinging at me for like 30 minutes, i reach to the door and oh my god it's the best feeling to go home even tho it isn't my house.

I opened the door and just saw a room with a bed and a closet only. What a weird house... This looks like it was built recently...
I jumped on my bed and just closed my eyes, feeling to sleepy to change my cloths.

Awesamdude pov
Flashback

I was feeling concern for George, instead of going to his house... He directly went to the place where he was looking at before. I followed him until I saw Callahan with a girl running to him. Wait a minute, that girl is y/n.

"George!!!! " She shouted while casually they just put a blindfold over his eyes and drag him with them. Are they kidnapping him?
I followed them until I saw a cute mushroom house. Did they build this for George?

"3,2,1... 0!!! " She shouted while George took of his blind fold... lets just keep it short and sweet... He was happy. Thank god they didn't kidnap George... I didn't finish building the prison and I need his help.

"I built the outer design while Callahan design the interior of the house!" y/n said  with a proud tone while callahan hum.
Hmmm I think she could help me too... I guess I will ask her at morning. I just turn around walked to the unfinished project.

Awesamdude pov

I think eye bags are forming on my face.. God I need some help here.. I am literally sleep deprived. I was thinking about someone that can help me until I remember someone...
Y/n... I hope she helps me or else I am gonna die from this heavy work I have.

I climbed down the ladder and went to search for y/n, I was looking everwhere for her, my eyes were becoming heavier and heavier. Gosh, I need to sleep, I looked around and saw a small house. I went there and knock at the door... No one answer.

"Hello? Is anyone in there? " I asked while knocking but no answer, welp I guess I will just go in.

I opened the door and close it, my eyes were blinking alot so it is hard to see. I walked around while putting my hands infront and I felt a mattress... FINALLY. I just fell on it but it felt something weird on it but me being sleepy, I just slept.

Y/n pov

Why is it uncomfortable suddenly... I feel something warm outside of my body and I slowly opened my eyes, waiting for something bad to happen to me but it was a creeper fan boy hugging me. What the?!

I just looked at him, thinking of a plan to not wake him up cause it is rude

I just looked at him, thinking of a plan to not wake him up cause it is rude. I slowly lifted his hand while sliding down slowly. Please don't wake up... Please don't explode. I was praying until I stand up from the bed.