‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Dream pov

I was trying to pull my axe out of my inventory but it was stuck to something. What the hell? I used all my force and a sticky and hard substance is stuck with my axe.

"Is this slime? " I asked while touching it and it was already solid, many questions pop in my mind. Did someone try to kill me or I am just stupid for keeping a baby slime as a pet.

"I guess so... The slime is solidified so it will be difficult to pull it out. " Y/n said while touching it also.

"Who did this. " I asked while y/n gave me knife so I can scrape the slime off. I am so dumb, why am I asking this to you?! It's obvious that you don't know.

"It might be you killing a slime and the goo just slipped to your inventory. " She said while helping me scrape the slime off. I had that thought before but it is place properly to that inventory so it impossible...

"But I didn't kill any slime for months and I used this axe multiple times. " I said while remembering when I use this axe for the manhunt we played before.

Pretty sure its those loser who put the slime in my inventory when I was sleeping...
So they are starting the game huh... Alright then let the real game begins.

Y/n nodded while We finally scrape off all the slime and then we walked until we reach Georges house. I stare in amazement of how pretty this house look. There is no way George build this.

"I build this for George with the help of Callahan because I was paying him a favour. "
Y/n said it with confidence while running to the door. Haha I knew George didn't make it... Wait, did y/n already meet callahan before?

"Wow it looks really pretty just like yo- " I was cut off by y/n getting hugged by George. What the fuck?! I want to see her reaction to my compliment!

"Y/n!!!! It is nice to meet you again! " George said while hugging y/n and she looks uncomfortable. George... I don't want to hurt you but you are making think about reconsidering my choice.

"Oh dream is here too... Come in my house for some tea. " He said while walking in and motioning his hands to come.

"Of course, I didn't eat anything today! " Y/n said while entering George's house. I feel unwelcome and angry at George but who cares if I am not welcome.

I enter the house and the interior design is cute I guess. Me and y/n sat down... i started the conversation about weapons. Why the hell did I pick the worst topic to talk about when we are having a cup of tea.

But y/n was enjoying the talk and told a lot if things about weapons. Does she really love weapons? George made us some tea and sat down with us, joining the conversation and acting like he knows about it.

George pov

Why dream... Why did you start a conversation about weapons. It makes me feel dumb. I wish dream didn't come with
y/n...

"George, I have a favour to ask you. " Y/n asked while looking at me. Oh no, I hope this favor isn't something to build without any blueprint.

"Mhm, what is it about y/n..?" I asked while she drank all of her tea at once. Oh gosh, I thought you will be a gentle lady... Thanks a lot Dream for spoiling my plan for drugging the tea made for y/n.

"So me and awesamdude need some help on making potion for a project. Can you help us find the materials needed? " Y/n asked while I feel that dream was glaring at me. It is obvious that I will say yes.

"Of course I will help you y/n... it is my turn to pay a favor to you. " I said it with a smile while dream started to mumble.

"It's okay if you don't want to... it doesn't make you a bad person. " Y/n said with a smile while I blushed. Oh my god, it will be difficult to refuse you...