**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**

Y/n pov

Finally I can leave this place, I hope no one stole my books from my old camp since it's given by someone who I have a mix relationship with them. I don't know if I should come back but they are my target so I have to endure this pain of living with this people...

I remember the spot but not really sure about the direction, it will be bad if I get lost. I really need a compass or a human who can remember direction, there used to be one but I don't know where he i-

"Fuck this apple! It taste bad. " I heard some one behind me while throwing an apple I assume. Oh no, there is some people coming this way. I quickly hid behind a tree and looked who was coming.

"Language skeppy! " the guy with a black hoodie with some devil horn said it while hitting a blue hoodie guy arm. The guy with the devil horn... Is he human because I could see his tail move.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck! " the guy name skeppy kept on cursing and running around while the other hold his ear and shouted language at him. I was getting irritated, I would legit slap him if I was him.

"Skeppy!!! Language!!" The guy shouted while I could see him holding his urge to punch him. You know what... I will help his urges.

"Fuck! Fuck! Bitc-" I punched his face when he walk beside my tree, he flew to a nearby tree and *crack*

"Uh- " the guy with the horns was to stunned to speak while I just wipe my hand that I punched him.

"Why did you punch him!? "The guy said while he ran to skeppy who looks traumatized.

"He gets what he deserves. " I said while the guy started to shake skeppy and calling his name. Okay now I feel bad... skeppy looked at me slowly.

"Hey, you should stop cursing, your friend clearly doesn't seem to like curse words. " I said while walking in front of them. Both of them froze and it was awkward silence... okay I should change the topic.

"Anyways what's your name? " I said while pointing at the guy with black hoodie. He pointed at himself in confusion then looked at skeppy, skeppy was shocked to see me.

Skeppy pov

What the hell?! She just punched me and then asking for bad's name instead of apologizing to me?! Where the hell did this girl come from? I ain't gonna stop cursing because a random ass girl came out of no where.

"Oh... my name is badboyhalo but you can call me bad. " bad said with a awkward smile. I try to speak but only a faint sound left my mouth.

"My name is y/n, nice to meet you bad and skeppy. " she said while walking closer to us. How the hell does she know my name? Suddenly that name struck my head.

Y/n... It's that girl. I looked at her and she looks just like how Sam describe the look except the extra words he put in that I don't want to think.

"Bad... Can you go without me for now? " I whispered while bad widen his eyes and this y/n seems confused...this girl is dead to me.

"What! Why? Your injured! " bad shouted in confusion and I sigh, I know he is stubborn but if I use the magic word then I guess he will go.

"Please, I need to talk to her in private. " I said while giving the puppy eyes and he seem to hesitate, I don't want bad to find out about Sam dead. He just sigh and nodded while walking away.

"Make sure you come back! I am baking a cake! " bad shouted while looking back, I gave him a thumbs up and he just hum walked away. I looked at y/n and she was confused on why I want to talk to her privately.