◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔

Y/n POV

"So what are we gonna do at the festival? " I asked while walking to manburg. I hope the festival will be different or else it will give me flashbacks of the last festival I had with my village.

"Probably we will play some games, dance with everyone and have fun! " tubbo said in a excited tone. He is obviously excited for the festival but I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

"And your name is quakity right? " I asked while turning my head to the blue beanie boy, he shivered a bit from some reason. I have a very bad memory of remembering people's name.

"Yes, I am quakity but you can call me big q. " he said while looking away from me nervously. I guess I really traumatized him from me punching a skeleton to death.

"Anyways y/n, did Wilbur asked you to do something ? " tubbo asked with a serious tone while I looked at him with a confused face, did he hear about Wilbur's plan?

"I am asking that because you looked scared when Wilbur was talking at you. " he said with a concern look while I shrugged my shoulder. I wasn't scare of Wilbur, I was weirded from the way he talked to me.

"It is because wil- "

"Y/n!!! " I heard Niki shouting, I looked at the gate and saw her waving happily at me with ranboo and Fundy.

"Whoever is last, is a rotten egg! " quakity shouted while desperately running away, I was feeling lazy today so I didn't run. I looked at tubbo and he didn't even run, he looks happier than before.

"So let's be rotten eggs together y/n. " tubbo said with a huge grin on his face. Oh Frick that, I ain't gonna be a rotten egg with him, so I ran away.

"What the hell y/n?! " tubbo was hurt from my betrayal while running towards me, I ran past quakity who accidentally sprain his ankle and was laying on the ground. I finally reach the gates and was greeted by a hug from Niki.

"It's so nice to meet you again. " Niki said while hugging me tighter. I looked behind Niki and saw both guys giving death glares to each other. Did they fight or...

"At le-least I am n-not last. " quakity said before passing out on the ground. I looked back and saw tubbo finally reaching here with a pissed look.

"Let's go in, everyone is here and is waiting for us. " Niki said while grabbing my hand and dragging me along but then Fundy hold my shoulder to stop Niki.

"You smell awful y/n... you should go and change. " Fundy said with disgusted look while holding his nose, Niki glare at him while ranboo help quakity to stand up. I was hurt by that statement but it is true.

"You are right, I do smell bad. Niki, can I change at your house again? " I said while smelling my arm and almost throwing up. Niki nodded happily while she drag me.

I looked around the festival site and it looks nice, I saw a huge container full with water and a button next to it... What is that?

Quakity POV

Ranboo help me stand up while I  looked at tubbo, he had a angry look on his face. Holy shit, I thought I could win but I totally forgot that I am not good in running.

"So are you guys coming in or what? " Fundy asked while I gave him a thumbs up and tubbo walking past me. I really need to improve my physical strength, I can't always rely on strength potion.

"Here is some water quakity. " ranboo said with a smile while handing me a water bottle that I happily take it and drank.

"Let's go in. " he said while helping me walk. I got a weird feeling of someone staring at me so I looked back and there was nobody, I keep on hearing footstep but then ranboo clap him hand to get my attention.