❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃

Y/n pov

I am patching up sapnap who was holding his tear from the pain of the medicine while dream was trying to talk to me but I just ignore him and focus on sapnap wound.

"Y/n... why are you ignoring me~ " Dream whine while nudging my arm. When did this guy became close to me, we just share some few words.

"I am focus on patching up sapnap so wait, you pissbaby. " I said while he stop nudging me... After some moment of silence, Sapnap and George burst out laughing while dream was becoming red.

"Y/n! How did you know dreams nickname?!"
Sapnap said while holding his stomach but he froze from the pain while george was holding his laugh.

"Huh? That's dreams nickname?! " I said in confusion while I try to bandage Sapnap but he kept on rolling on the ground.

"Ok shut up guys! " Dream shouted while trying to cover my mouth and George's mouth, Sapnap looking at us like the third wheel...

"Okay. " Sapnap said with a sad tone while picking up the bandage I dropped and he wrapped around his leg.

I felt bad for him but suddenly dream started to massage my lips... I stood up while slapping dreams hand away and we glared each other. Gosh what's so great with my lips?! It's dry as hell!

"Are you guys hungry cause I am! " sapnap shouted while he finish bandaging his leg and standing up. Thanks sapnap for breaking this awkward situation.

"Me too. " I said while looking at sapnap with a smile and George nodded.

"Let's go to my house. " sapnap said while taking his first step but then fell down face first on the ground.

"Gosh! How did you get this injured? " George said while helping sapnap to stand up.

"Probably because I stab his leg. " dream mumbled while I help sapnap to walk. We walk outside and then-

"Y/N?!? " I heard Wilbur shout, I looked beside and saw him with a shock look while running towards me and I saw eret's eyes twitching.

"Oh hi Wilbur..." I said while Wilbur pull me away from sapnap and hug me very tightly. God, did he miss me that much.

"You were here the whole time!? " Wilbur shouted while I was running out of oxygen.

Wilbur pov
Flashback

I was waiting for eret until I saw him in his stupid dress... I wonder what he was doing before... Probably hiding y/n from me.

"So Wilbur... Why did you come here? " He asked while I gave him a fake smile. I don't want to talk to you but I am sure y/n is here.

"I am here because I am looking for a girl name y/n... did you see her? " I asked while
He hesitated but then sigh, I am expecting him to lie to me.

"No, now leave... " He said in a serious tone while turning his back to me. So he did see
y/n huh...

"So you did see y/n." I said with a smirk while eret kept on glaring at me.

"Come on eret... Don't lie to me again... I know you saw y/n~ " I said in a irritated tone while coming closer to him and he shifted back but I grab his collar.

"Where is y/n? " I asked in a serious tone while I saw some sweat forming on his forehead.

"I don't know?! Y/n didn't come here nor I have seen her... So leave... NOW! " he shouted while pushing me away and I laughed.