゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚

Wilbur pov

Okay, this will be a easy win. I know this is cheating but techno voices are technically ghost that were human so why not? I walk up to the podium and saw schaltt smiling.

"Alright then, let's begin. " Tommy said with confidence while I nervously laugh. I hope techno didn't screw me over.

Y/n pov

"What is the time? " I asked while dream took out his clock. Dream was about to tell but dreamXD cut him out. I hope the election is finish before I reach there.

"Time isn't perfect in this place, if you ask someone then they are either say early or late than the real time. " he said while I took some time to process. What if the election finished already? Suddenly a sudden realization happen.

"I forgot to get my books from my old camp! " I said in panic while running back but dreamXD hold my hand. I look at him with confusion and saw him holding 5 books of mine.

"I knew you need it so here you go. " he said with a smirk while handing me my books. How does he know that I came here mainly because to get my book? Whatever, I forgot that he can read minds.

"Thank you so much! " I said while hugging my books. Three books are stories and two books are Greek mythology that tecky gave to me.

"I was hoping for a hug. " he mumble while I completely ignore that and started to walk.

Wilbur pov

We finish the speech and it was time to tell the votes. I read out the votes until I saw the pog2020 votes being the same number... I try rubbing the paper and it was still the same number and then realized...

"Yay! Wilbur we did it! " Tommy cheered a bit to early while I was still in the state of shock. Techno... You fcking lier...

"Tommy... " I said while Tommy was still cheering. After a while he stop and looked at with a confused look.

"What's wrong Wilbur? " Tommy asked while tilting his head. Everything was in slow motion, am I about to faint? Suddenly Tommy slap my cheeks. I got my conscious back and rub my cheeks in pain.

"I am sorry for zoning out. " I said but then I remember why I zone out so I just sigh in disbelief.

"Tommy, remember their deal... " I said while Tommy try to remember but then his eyes widen.

"How much votes did they get together? " Tommy asked with nervous laugh.

"I am sorry ʸ/ⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ Tommy. " i said with a serious tone while walking to the mic. I am so fcking screw.

Y/n pov

"Y/n, do you think Wilbur will win this election. " dream asked while I wanted to say he will win but something Is holding back from saying it.

"I don't really know if he is gonna win, no one can predict the future but I hope he wins tho. " I said while dream just hum. We were walking for a while until I saw the wall.

"Oh my god we finally reach! " I shouted while running and Dream followed me. I reach near the wall and I am glad to be here but some parts of me doesn't want to be here.

"Let's name this place as manburg instead. "I heard schaltt saying it inside the wall. Are they starting the election?

"Dream and dreamXD, you two can go and revive Sam. I need to go and see what is happening. " I said while walking away but then dreamXD teleported in front of me.

"I am coming with you. " he said in a serious tone while dream and I became confused.

"But you have to revive Sam. " i said but dreamXD shook his head.