*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*

??? Pov

I don't know why everyone is gloomy today...
I try asking them why they are sad but all the answer I get is. She left, she is angry at me..
I am confused about it so I went to ask eret but it was the same answer. Who is 'she'

"So what did you guys do today? " I asked while they all were daydreaming. I invited them to come to my house so we can talk.

"Do you guys have a crush on that girl? " I asked while they all widen their eyes and blushed slightly. Oh, it makes sense now.

"I guess s- "yea." dream interrupt George who glared at dream and I sigh.  I didn't realize my bros are all love struck on a single girl.

"Come on, remember that famous quote
'bros before hoes' " I said with a laugh while sapnap burst out laughing and they all smile.

"I don't think it will be good if we all are sad and y/n was sad when she yelled at us. " sam said with a smile. At least they are all smiling, I need to see why everyone is in love with her.

Y/n pov

Wilbur showed me a house that I can live in so I am grateful for that. It is bigger than the old one, it has a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and a balcony. The only thing that creeps me is that there is a huge window at my bedroom with no curtains.

"Uh Wilbur, why is there no curtains? " I said while He was holding some boxes and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, this house is new so I am bringing some curtains and things you need tomorrow. " He said with a smile while putting the box down.

"Okay but can you bring it now? " I said while He looked at me with an irritated look. I don't want anyone to look at me when I sleeping.

"I am sorry y/n but all the curtains were burn by someone so Niki is making some curtains and she said she will finish tomorrow."He said while looking at the window and I nervously laugh. That someone is an asshole.

"Where is Niki tho? I want to help her make the curtain faster. " I asked with abit of desperation and his eyes twitched, I want my curtains made before night falls.

"Fine... Follow me. " He said with Annoyed tone. We walked to a house that is a bakery. I never went in a bakery. All the people in my place bake their own cake and shares it with everyone. When we enter the bakery, I saw Niki pulling out a cake.

"Welcome back wil-. " She looked at me with shockness in her eyes.

"Hello again Niki! " I said while she dropped her cake and ran up to me. She hugged me and Wilbur walked past us.

"Oh my god, y/n you are back! " She said while crying.

"And you injured! I will bring the med kit so sit over there please. " She added while being concern about the bloody bandage on my forehead.

I sat down while Wilbur sat next to me. Niki ran with a med kit and immediately start healing me. She put some healing potion on a piece of cloth, she removed the bloody bandage and rub the cloth on my wound.

"What happen to you?! " Niki asked while tapping the cloth on my head. I don't want to explain what happen so.

"I trip over a stone while coming back and I was in a hurry so I just stick some bandages and ran. " I lied, Niki looked at me with more concern.

"Y/n, you have to clean the wound or else you will get a infection and become sick." Niki said while putting a bandage on my forehead.

"Y/n...you know that lying is bad right? " Wilbur said while putting his hand on my hand that made me flinched.