⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/n pov

I don't think schaltt is a bad person, he seems friendly, funny and lazy like me. Wilbur keeps on mumbling something and sometimes looking back, I guess he is paranoid. I think I should ask the people who isn't in the l'manburg.

"Wilbur, i am pretty sure no one is suspicious in l'manburg. " I said and Wilbur looked at me with his eyes twitching. I guess he is angry that I called him a child like tommy or something else.

"Isn't it obvious that dream did it..." He said while rolling his eyes. Okay, Wilbur is starting to piss me off. Just because dream ruin his plan, doesn't mean that he is the only one who cause all danger to l'manburg.

"Wilbur, I am going now. " I said trying to ignore his statement. He stopped walking, I looked back and saw him staring blankly at me.

"It is going to be dark soon so why not go tomorrow? " he suggested but I shook my head. I already told him the reason why I am going today.

"Don't worry Wilbur, I am already used to travel at night. " I said with a smile. I love night walking because it is so peaceful and I want to slaughter something. He cletch his fist while angrily looking at my eyes.

"Fine, just be careful... You gave me a heart attack when I saw you injured. " he said with lowkey shouting while I laughed. It is cute to see people worried about me.

"Don't worry wilby, I am not a person to get injured easily and I will question dream after I got my things. "I said while smiling and walking to my house, He widen his eyes and followed me.

"I want to stay with you right now, I won't know if you will really come back or not. " he said in a nervous tone while scratching his neck. Damnit I thought I will be away from him before going.

Wilbur pov

I am scare that y/n will get hurt, outside the wall is pretty dangerous. I hate that y/n ignore me when I told it is dream, y/n liking dream isn't really far fetched now...

"Okay but don't think anything negative happening to me or else it will happen. " she said while laughing. I remember karma is a bit-h so,

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! " I apologize , I don't want a single thing hurting her, only I can hurt her but only if necessary. She sigh and just nodded, we started to walk again but she suddenly hold my right hand. I blushed from the sudden action.

Wait does she like holding my hand...? Yes!
Y/n if you tell me that you like me then we could hold like this forever!

Eret pov

The poison didn't effect me yet,I am starting to doubt that this is a murder. Sapnap carried the body and place it on the bed. I looked at his neck and it is purple from the pressure of the rope.

Alyssa, ponks and Karl eyes are soaked with tears while looking at their dead friend. The only thing that surprise me is sapnap and George doesn't even look sad. They look like they are happy about this. I won't blame them for being sadistic because I also don't feel bad too.

"Should I tell punz and purple? " George asked while laying his back near the door.
Everyone was traumatized from this incident. me and sapnap thought before answering .I am sure it is better if no one knew about this.
Suddenly the door open and...

"Hello guys, I brought some blueberry muffins for you all! " badboyhalo came in while sleepy hold the door and antfrost staying beside bad. We all became silent. oh shit, this isn't good.

"Oh, is Sam sick?! You guys should have told me, I would have brought some medicine?! " he said in a concern tone while placing the tray on a table and coming closer to Sam. I don't want to ruin his mood to much and plus he brought some muffins.