‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/n pov

I feel bad for yelling at them and not saying a proper goodbye tho it did feel good, I am pretty good at holding my anger but they really push my limits.

Tommy keeps on hugging me while tubbo starts talking about facts that I already know but it's sweet to hear from him. I looked at the boy who is just staying silent. He has a gold crown on his head and it kinda remind me of eret and a boy I met before.

"And then Tommy was getting chase by a Hord of zombies and he was screaming like a girl~! " Tubbo laugh while Tommy was hitting tubbo arm.

"What the fck tubbo!! I am gonna kill you! "
Tommy yelled while chasing tubbo for making fun of him. I guess this is the perfect time to introduce to introduce to this new guy. I looked at him and he just judge the two idiots.

"So what's your name? " I asked while he flinched a bit and he slowly turn his head at me. I guess his awkward... I already like him.

"You are talking to me? " he asked while I nodded and he seems surprise.

"Oh uh... My name is ranboo and what is your name? " He said while raising his hand for a hand shake.

Ranboo pov

I already know her name but I am awkward so yea.

"My name is y/n and when did you join this place? " She said while shaking my hand. Oh thank god she shook it rather than looking at me with a weird look.

"I join the l'manburg recently so I guess I join before you came. " I said while the background noise is just Tommy shouting and tubbo screaming.

"But how didn't I meet you? " She asked while I try to remember what I was doing. I was fishing no, I was uhh I looked at the fox and I remember.

"I was building a house with Fundy while tubbo went to get Tommy to play with him. " I said with a smile. Finally, I can at least remember that.

"Hmm Fundy?... Is he in the l'manburg ? "She asked while I nodded and she hum in response. It was awkward silence between us even tho Tommy calling tubbo a b word.

"Uh you look nice in your outfit... I like people who wears clothes like that cause they look sincere. " She said while looking at my clothes and I smiled a bit. Tubbo always compliment me but hearing from a girl is nice.

"Oh uh oh thank you for the complement uh you look nice too. " I said with flustered look while trying my best to complement and she smiled. I covered my flustered face with my hand until Tommy came to save me from this mess.

"Let's play a game when we reach there! " Tommy shouted while I looked at my clock and saw what time is it. Oh no.. We are in so much trouble.

"Uh Guys? " I wave my hand to get attention from them and They all looked at me, waiting for a response.

"It is about to be dark soon and Wilbur will find out about us sneaking out. " I said while they all widen there eyes.

"Wait a minute... You guys didn't get permission from Wilbur?! " Y/n shouted while tubbo nervously whistling and me and Tommy nervously laugh.

"Oh shit! Wilbur is gonna kill us so let's run for it!! " Tommy shouted while running away and dragging y/n away from her hand.

"Hey!!! " Tubbo shouted while running after Tommy and I started to question life. Why did I agree to this crap?

Fundy pov