。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  

Y/n pov

Niki, Fundy and I were enjoying the cake with some tea that Niki made. Niki was only eating the upper part for some reason while Fundy was silently judging her way of eating it. They were talking about what they are gonna say in the election day.

I was thinking of going back to the dream's  land to apologize for my out brust... I wanna use that excuse since I really don't want to watch the election.

"Hello guys, Fundy did you tell them about the event? " Ranboo said while opening the door and he started to sniff the air. I saw Tommy leaning on the door side with a glare.

"Mmmm that smells good." He said while fundy tries to hide the cake behind him.

"I told jack manifold about the event and me and wilbur made a party called pog2020." Tommy said while walking past ranboo who was surprise to see him. Oh so they come together.

"And what about jchaltt and quackity? " Fundy questioned.

"Quackity and George are teaming together and naming their party as swag2020 while schaltt is going solo and naming his as schaltt2020. " Tommy said while walking towards me. Suddenly Tommy sniff the air.

"Did you guys bake a cake? " ranboo asked. We all became silent. We totally forgot to share our cake with everyone.

"Without me?! " Tommy shouted in disbelief, feeling shock that we didn't share with him.

"Why should we share to you when me and y/n...and Niki made the cake. " Fundy said while Niki was giving the death stare.
Tommy just gave the middle finger to Fundy while ranboo was wiping a fake tear from his face by fundy's word.

"I am sorry toms and rans, we just made a small cake for three people but next time you guys can join. " I apologize while Tommy's frown became a wide smile and ranboo hold his laugh from the nickname.

"Toms sounds nice but rans? " ranboo said with a blank face while I laughed.

"I like nicknames like that. " I said while he nodded. Short names are better.

"And It's okay y/n but next time invite me! " Tommy said while pointing at himself.

"And me too... " Ranboo added while raising his hand slowly.

"So where is the election gonna be held at?"Niki asked while drinking her tea.

"I am not sure about the place but wilbur said he will take care of it. " Tommy said while leaning on the counter next to me.

"So are you guys planning to join the election? " Ranboo asked while walking to us.

"Yea but sadly y/n won't join us and not joining any of y̶o̶u̶ b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ you guys. " Niki said while she cough some of the words.

"What? why y/n?! " Tommy asked, feeling shock about me not joining them.

"Uh I don't want to join because I am not interested in leading or this political stuff. " I said while scratching my head.

" ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᵃˢˢⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ..."
Tommy whispered in my ears while coming a bit to close to my ear that gave me the chills until the door open behind ranboo.

"I have some news to tell you guys... " Wilbur said while tubbo followed him behind. We all turn our heads towards Wilbur, tubbo walked past Wilbur and stand next to Tommy.

"So quackity made a deal with schaltt that his votes will combine with schaltt so we might have a chance of losing Tommy... " He said while clenching his fist in frustration.