✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥

Y/n POV

"What do you mean by that? " I asked while Wilbur smile more widely, I hope I don't have to kill schaltt because he seems like fun guy to hang out with.

"I am saying, you should screw his reputation and make him look like a bad guy so in the end, everyone will look at us as the good guys or heroes. " he said with twisted grin while handing me a paper.

"What is this? " I said while looking at the paper, it was a speech but it has some funny words on it.

"For the speech at the festival, I am sure that he is gonna tell a speech about his victory so I want you to switch the paper with his so he can read this one out loud or in second thoughts... " he said while looking behind me and taking the paper away from me, I looked back and tubbo standing there.

"Why the hell are you here tubbo!? " Tommy yelled while running to tubbo and grabbing his collar.

"Uh I am here to apologize... Also I want to help you guys... " tubbo said nervously while Tommy grip tubbo's collar more tightly.

"You fcking betray us and destroy the sign post without hesitation... I thought you were my friend! " Tommy said while tubbo was desperately trying to escape the grip. Suddenly wilbur pull Tommy away from his collar that release tubbo and he fell on his back.

"Enough Tommy. " wilbur said with serious tone, Tommy was about to argue back but I guess he is scare of serious wilbur so he kept his mouth shut.

"So tubbo, are you doing the speech for today? " he asked while tubbo was trying to breath normally.

"Y-yea, I am doing the speech for the
festival. " tubbo said while standing up.

"Great, so if you want to help us then here. " wilbur said while handing the paper to tubbo. He looked at the paper and I saw him holding his laugh.

"You want me to read this for the speech? " he said while wilbur nodded.

"Anything for getting your trust again. " tubbo said while putting the paper in his pocket then he walk towards me.

"I was here to also give this to y/n for the festival. " he said while handing me an envelope, I guess it is for the invitation.

"Come over to the manburg when the hand reaches here. " he said while showing me the clock and handing it to me.

"Okay, thank you tubbo. " I said while he blushed a bit and walked away. Why the hell is everyone blushing from everything I say to them?!

"See you at noon y/n! " he said while waving at me and leaving happily. Wow, what a sudden mood change.

"So y/n, I have some other plans for you. " wilbur said while walking towards me.

"I want you to tell dream to come here. " he said while I became confused. I thought they hated each other.

"What why? " I asked while wilbur chuckle. What so funny?!

"I need to talk to him. " he said while giving me a smile. Okay, that is very suspicious. I guess he wants to be friends with dream but dream told me that he hates wilbur a lot so I don't think he will come if I ask him.

"What the hell are you gonna talk about? " Tommy asked while wilbur gave a glare to him.

"None of your business Tommy. " wilbur said while grabbing my hand and taking me deeper in the cave. I think he is gonna show me something but I am getting really scare about this.

"Hey! Where the hell are you taking y/n
away?! " Tommy shouted while running towards us. Oh god, I hope Wilbur doesn't say that or else I will feel bad for rejecting him.