*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*

Wilbur pov

Today is election day and I am pretty excited for it. I was getting my l'manburg outfit from my closet, it's been long not wearing it. I wore the gloves and then I heard somebody walking in, I look back and saw techno.

"Hello techno, why did you come here? " I asked. He knows I am changing so I was weirded out.

"I thought to say good luck for the election to you and do you have the votes? " he asked while leaning against the wall.

"Thank you and yes, I have the votes right here. " I said while pulling out a paper out of my inventory. I didn't look at the paper but my curiosity got the best of me so I gave a sly look at the paper and... WHAT!

techno pov

I slept pretty well last night, the voices didn't bother me at all from some reason. I totally forgot that today is the election but I got reminded by ranboo when he shouting at me from outside.

Wilbur eyes widen after peeking at the paper, Did he lose? He grip the paper with a shock look.

"Uh Wilbur? Are you okay? " I asked while poking his cheeks , he didn't even move. Suddenly he started to laugh. I was kinda scare of wilbur so I step back from him.

"Techno... Can I ask you a favor? " he said in a hopeless tone while smiling creepily. I hope it isn't a assassination on someone.

"What is it wilbur? " I said with a nervous laugh. He just stare at me for while then look at the floor.

"Can you ask the voices to vote for me? " he said while giving a dry laugh. Huh? I thought he doesn't like cheating.

"What? I can't do that I mean I can do that but I don't want to. " I said with shock tone while Wilbur frown.

"Come on techno, I know you want me to win this so please... do it for me. " he said while grabbing my hand with a desperate look.

"I thought you didn't like cheating. " I said with confused tone. I really want to leave this place.

"You are right but I need to win this election or else she won't like me! " he shouted while squeezing my hand. Wait, who is 'she'?

"I thought your doing this for the people not that person you mentioned." I said while he sigh.

"I am sorry to say this but she is more important than everyone here. " he said with a dark tone while I just slap his hand away.

"Wilbur... if this isn't for the people then I won't help you to get some 'girl' with you." I said while walking away.

"I know that the voices can vote too but you won't allow them so please let them vote for once. " he said while falling down on his knees.

"Show me the votes. " I demanded while  Wilbur hesitated but handed me the paper. I look at it and pog2020 has more votes than other parties.

"Schaltt2020 and swag2020 are combining their votes together so they won because of that stupid deal. " Wilbur said with an angered tone. I was about to say something but Wilbur cut me off. Rude..

"But I am pretty sure that is not consider as cheating while your is cheating." I said with a glare while he rolled his eyes.

"Yeaaaa I know I agreed for their plan and I know I was cocky but come on technoooo." He whined while I just looked at him with disgust. Ok that lower the chances of me helping him now.

"Thats why I hate governments... I won't help you Wilbur, I am sorry. " I said while walking out but then I heard Wilbur giving a dry laugh.

"I guess killing doesn't sound that bad. " he said while standing up. Oh no, is he gonna kill me? I immediately turn around in a defensive pose but I just saw him staring down.

"Wilbur... I know you are devastated but you shouldn't kill and that's coming from me. " I said, trying to calm him down but I am pretty bad at it. He looked at me with smirk.

"If you don't do my favor than... I will kill everyone including Phil. " he said while walking closer to me. He is completely insane, I don't want him to kill anyone...

"Fine, I will do it. " I said while turning around and walking away. Wilbur face suddenly became very happy. I know I can fight him back but I don't wanna kill him or injure him but...

"Thank you techno! " he said while hugging me from the back. I just sigh, I am sorry for what I am going to do Wilbur...

Callahan pov

I feel comfortable after talking to punz,I wonder how the others are doing right now.
I walked around and suddenly I heard some screams from a forest, I look there and the scream stopped.

Should I go there? but I am scare about what is gonna happen after I go heard, I think it will be better to tell the others on what I heard. I ran to eret but while I was running there, I saw punz looking at a bee. I clap my hand to get his attention, he look at me and smile.

"Hey Callahan! " he waved while I ran to him. I took out my notebook and started to write fast.

• ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ, sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ? •

"I am not sure about going there after reading many horror books but okay, let's go. " he said with a nervous look.

We both ran to the forest and started to walk while looking around. I was scare from the spooky atmosphere while punz try to act tough.

"Are you sure you heard a scream? " punz said while I nodded. We walk around for a while until I get a strong smell of something. I hold my nose while punz became confused.

"What happen Callahan? " he asked while I pointed at a direction where the smell is coming from. He look there and walk there while I followed. We reach closer to the smell and then we saw something bad.

"Is that blood? " punz said while I nodded. No wonder, i feel nauseous. We saw the blood splatter everywhere.

"I think we should tell eret. " punz said while I agreed. We both ran, not know that the killer was still in the forest... Looking at us.

"I guess there will be two more bodies tomorrow... "

A/n

This was a short chapter because I want yo make the main incident happening at part 40.

Anyways, have a lovely day, Petal・゜゜・