⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆

Your pov

I woke up from those bird chirping, I stood up from my floor bed and saw Tommy snoring and moving alot. This guy really thought I will kill him today... I will kill him after meeting everyone.

I pick up my mattress and blanket while throwing the pillow at Tommy's face, I thought that will wake him up but he just snore louder

I pick up my mattress and blanket while throwing the pillow at Tommy's face, I thought that will wake him up but he just snore louder. Damn, I am gonna go crazy if I stay here.

I walk outside and the sun is rising up slowly but at least I could see, I didn't know where to go until an idea pop up. What if I patch up the wall so they can thank me and we can be friends.

I ran there and look at the wall, I touch the wall and it is made of something that I don't know. Is it the stuff you get from the nether?

Should I really go there but I don't even know how to go there? I went in the nether multiple times and I can't believe I don't know how to make.

"Who are you? " I quickly look beside and saw a bald guy with red and blue glasses. Don't freak out y/n...he won't do anything to you.

"Uh I am y/n and I am wondering why the wall isn't repaired? " I asked while he looks skeptical due to my appearance. Damn, I really have to change my look.

"Did Wilbur call you? " he asked while I nodded. I have to lie... I don't want to tell him everything.

"Oh okay, Wilbur told me that he wants to change this place... So are you gonna repair the wall and the ground? " he said while I nodded.

"Yes and can you tell me how to make a nether portal? " I asked while he looks surprised.

"Huh? You don't know how to make it?! " he shouted in a shock tone while I step back.

"Oh I am sorry if I scare you, I am just surprise that you don't know how to make it... It's basic knowledge. " he said while scratching his neck.

"There is a nether portal near by, you can use it. " he said while I sigh in relief. I don't want to make a nether portal or go in... I will just cover this with stone and paint it this colour.

"Oh thank you. " I said while he smiled.

"No problem... I will show you where it is. " he said while I froze. Crap, I don't want to meet with them right now.

??? Pov

I was walking around until I saw Tommy with bandaged all over his arms and leg, he is panicking a lot. what is he finding? I ran up to him and he was surprised to see me.

"What happen to you?! " I shouted while he flinch a bit and then suddenly grab both of my arms.

"Where is y/n!?" He said with a serious tone, I couldn't move due to him tightly grabbing my arms. I never saw Tommy being worried for someone, I only see him getting worried for his disc.