♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎

Y/n pov

Wait what?! An election!? The guy with a suit and goat horns name is schaltt while the blue sweater with a sunglasses name is quakity. At first glance, he looks like a asshole and the other looks nice but looks cocky. I was coming closer to listen to their conversation.

"Let's do the election in 3 days, tell the others about it. " Schaltt said while chuckling. Wow, he is not even scare of losing the election.

"Ok I guess... " Wilbur said holding his hand up while Schaltt smirk and shook his hand as a deal. Why did you agree to this Wilbur...

"Glad you are not a pussy wil." Schaltt said with a smirk while Wilbur clenched his teeth. I was thinking of joining the election cause i would like to rule over a place and it will be easier to do my task.

Oops I forgot about measuring the window but this conversation is interesting but I can't let Niki get worried about me again. I started to sneak back slowly until I bump with someone behind me.

I looked back and he has a blue and red glasses. Wait, I met him before... He was all red but he suddenly covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh I don't want to get caught and pretty sure you don't want to get caught too..." He said while peeking at them and I took his hand off my mouth.

"I need to go somewhere. " I whispered while sneaking pass him and he sigh.

"Don't tell anyone about this... " He said while looking at me and I nodded.

??? Pov

I walk down stairs until I saw a girl eavesdropping behind a house. Wait, that's the girl I met before... She looks different but her hair looks pretty unique...What is she listening to?

I ran down stairs and sneak towards her. I was hesitating to go near her but I also wants some tea, I mean I want to hear their conversation.

I walked behind her but suddenly she sneak backwards and bump to me. I was looking at the position we are and it made blush. I saw fundy's ear turn towards us. Oh sh-t, I covered her mouth with my hand.

After that incident, I was shock that schaltt is here and asking for a election when he just came! I don't think this will be a good idea. And I didn't introduce myself to her but who cares... I can introduce later.

Suddenly a thought of me and her in that position... It did feel nice and looks like those moments in the book where the two character falls in love at first sight- no!! I just met her! I can't fall for someone for their looks...

Y/n pov

I ran to the house and I enter my house and took out the measuring tape. I started to measure the window and holy cow, this window is huge. I think I would rather sleep in a cave rather than here...

I ran out of my house and I am so ready to bake some cake and make a curtain. I ran down stairs and open the door, I ran until I saw the same guy, he keeps on covering his face and groaning in frustration.

I really want to talk to him to see if he is okay but I need go so I just ran away. I saw the bakery sign, and then I saw Niki, waiting outside with a angry look.

"Niki! " I shouted while She immediately looked at direction and smiled brightly.

"Y/n! I thought you won't come again. " She said while running towards me and grabbing my shoulder and she sigh in relief.

"Come on... I won't lie about it and.... I want to learn how to bake! " I said while She laugh.

"Alright but do you want the good news or the bad news? " Niki said while scratching her head with a blush and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Uhh Ok then I want the good news then the bad news. " I said while She looked at me with serious face.

"Good news is that I found my recipe book and You can learn how to bake easily but the bad news is.... There are no material for making your curtain... " Niki said nervously while I widen my eyes. Is she lying to me?

"Damnit, it's alright I guess... Its just one night right? and then I will go outside and get the material at the morning. " I said while she slightly grin. I sleep with the blanket over my face and looks like a dead body so I guess they won't enjoy looking at me.

"Alright then... Let's start baking! "

Love meter ✧༺♥༻✧

??? : 10 % ( he hope that you didn't find him weird when he covered your mouth like that)

Niki : 90 % ( she is nervous that you would find the curtain material in the dustbin.)

A/n

Always have a lovely day petals:::::::::