Emerson

Nina's POV.

I entered my home and the first thing I hear is music, which is not weird because Jacob always plays it, and loudly.

Heading to my bedroom I heard a loud thud coming from the other side of the house, it has to be Jacob since he is the only one besides me who has a key.

Heading towards where the loud sound came from I see bottles of alcohol all over the place.

What the fuck happened here?

Walking inside the big living room I see a couple of guys laying around the floor, clearly wasted. The horrible smell of alcohol and smoke in the air makes me cringe in disgust. I take a look around seeing the tv was on playing while the pool table was full of bourbon and tequila bottles, as well as food.

I let out a long breath and walk over to the coffee table, taking the tv remote turning it off. I place it back and turn around to see Jacob sleeping on the white couch. I stand there, watching this whole scene.

This is a total mess I can't even imagine if my mom and Luca were to walk in and see this.

Luca would definitely kill Jacob, but not before he starts to rant about his future, and as for my mom, I know she would be disappointed. She knows how close Jacob and I are, and how we take care of one another, so seeing that he's a total mess right now will get me in trouble.

"Why do you keep doing this, Jacob?" I sat to myself with a small sigh.

Someone clears their throat behind me, I turn around to see the guy I very much dislike.

Emerson.

He's a total ass. He believes that just because his dad owes a very luxurious hotel, he deserves respect, not to mention being friends with the mayor's son, it makes him feel like he's all that.

Who am I kidding? Sure, Emerson is not ugly but his personality is. Girls at school literally kiss the floor he steps on, they die for him, but he just plays with them.

He'll make you believe that he cares for you so much, and after three or four days, he'll try to fuck you. Once he does, he drops them like a used toy and starts flexing them to the whole school.

I roll my eyes at him, mumbling unpleasant words under my breath. He smirks at me, standing up from the couch across the one Jacob is laying in.

"Well, well, well, I did not know that you and Jacob were fuck buds. Sorry to tell you little doll, but I don't think he's available at the moment." I cringe at his comment.

"How about you get the hell out here? Oh, and make sure to take your alcoholic friends along with you." I cross my arms into my chest, glaring at him while leaning against the living room door.

He laughs and grabs his hoodie and puts it over him. "You're a feisty one, aren't ya?" He sits again. "I wonder what Jacob see's in you... Oh I know!"

He continues to check me out, licking his lips and making me feel disgusted at his actions. I know what he's doing and what he's about to say next. As his face meets mine again he clicks his tongue.

"Well, you sure as hell have an amazing body and a pretty face, but I simply don't get it. I mean, you are younger than us, not very much his type." He says reaching over the small table beside the couch to get a glass and leaning in to grab a whiskey bottle.