Life With Him

The day went by fast and soon we arrived at my house, with Chase, of course.

Cara and I have plans to go to the mall in twenty minutes. I already sent her a message letting her know that I'm home so she can pick me up, she asked if Chase was coming. I knew that she was hoping I'd say no because she gets irritated every time I mention him. She thinks he's not good enough for me.

"Cara is on her way, you should get going." I tell Chase,  jumping on my bed with him. "Are you even listen to what I'm saying?"

He was eyeing me up and down, well, my body.

He groans and sits up, his legs are spread and leaned back with the support of his elbows.

"No, yes, maybe? Who cares?" He smirked at me.

Is he seriously thinking of having sex now?

Of course, he is.

Chase has been hornier than I have this past week. I'm complaining though, I love making love with him, he makes me feel so loved and appreciated while doing it. Not that sex is the only way he makes me feel like that, no, but he never fails to tell me how special I am for him.

"Come here," Chase spoke seductively, he will be the death of me one day.

I crawl closer to him, sitting on his lap, straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I softly start playing with his hair.

So soft and hot.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He moaned, trailing small kisses along my jawline.

Chase gripped my ass, making me gasp. "I love it when you touch me, you know?"

"Oh yeah?" He said.

I leaned into him and started nibbling on his neck, earning small growls from him, he's enjoying it. "I think I need to be pinned down and get fucked so hard, so disrespectfully."

His hands went underneath my blouse and all over my body. Fuck, I love this-I love him. He tightly took my jaw and started kissing me roughly.

He cupped the back of my neck, deepening the kiss, a kiss full of lust and hunger.

"I want you," he growled while kissing me. "Right fucking now."

I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he kept his lips closed. I started playing with his hair-tugging it and twirling it around my finger. I move my hips, rubbing against him, making him hard knowing how much he wants me right now.

His body tensed up and he slowly opened his mouth, granting me access as his hands are cupping my ass cheeks.

"Can you feel how much I want you?" Chase lifted his hips, making me feel his cock against my clit.

His dick is as hard as a rock-just what I wanted to provoke. He has the same effect on me as I do to him, we both bring weakness to each other.

"Nina! Cara is here!" I hear Jacob shout from downstairs.

Shit!

I pull away from Chase, the both of us panting as we look at one another in surprise.

Cara was obviously coming, but I didn't expect her this early- I'm being stupid, she was on her way anyway.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I pecked Chase's lips one more time before sliding off of his lap.

He groaned and mumbled something under his breath. I chuckled and walked into my bathroom, quickly fixing my hair and putting on my shoes.