Missing

Chase's POV
Friday.

It's been three days since I've last seen Nina.

After the cafeteria incident, I thought I would see her around school but I didn't; maybe she left, I thought. But then Tuesday came and nothing, Wednesday came and nothing, Thursday came, and still nothing.

Today is Friday, maybe I'll get lucky and see her. Even though I completely doubt that I still have my hopes. Tuesday when I didn't see her at school I went to the coffee shop she will always get her coffee at, and asked a girl if she had seen her. She said yes, and when I asked her if she could let me know next time she was there she looked at me suspiciously and then said no.

What a bitch,I thought.

I just left and when I re-thought about Nina's and I situation, I decided that I wasn't going to apologize. She wants me to, but I will not give her satisfaction on seeing me break that easily just for her.

As soon as Nina stopped coming to school this week, I stopped hanging with Nessa and her idiot of friends. Instead, I went to Nina's place. It somehow relaxed me, thinking of her.

My second pick was to send her a text but I guess I'm too arrogant myself to do so. If she's expecting an apology from me she's completely wrong, she won't get one it'll be her asking for my forgiveness and then I'd gladly give her that.

It's killing me not knowing what she's doing or with who she is, what if she's fucking Dom right now? Not that I cared if she was a virgin-hell- I don't even care about her body at all. All I can think of are those beautiful green eyes and her shiny caramel hair but I've got to admit that having another man touching her pisses me off.

I want to be the only one doing that yes it may sound fucked up but I fell hard for her you can't blame me.

So here I am, sitting in her spot hoping that she could magically appear right here and kiss me at the point where she confesses feelings for me.

That's all I want.

I want her to tell me how much she's missed me how much she wishes we could be together. But knowing her I know she is also too prideful to do that, heck I've only known her for one month and got to know her.

"Yo!" Someone yelled from behind me.

Shit, doesn't tell me people started figuring out this spot or nina would kill me for invading her personal space?

"What are you doing over there?"I looked back only to see the one asshole who detests my balls.

Jacob fucking Smith.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I said deepening my voice. He walks across me and sits down hugging his legs into his chest.

"Let's see, you're sitting in my sister's favorite spot doing nothing but invading her space."

It's weird having him call Nina his sister when he hates me, what has gotten into him? "Why on shit are you talking to me now? Nina isn't here, don't pretend with me."

"Yeah, you see, I'm here because I wanted to apologize." That's a new one. I raised an eyebrow so he could continue. "I know you think of me as a douche, but you can't blame me. I'm just trying to protect my sister from any type of pain at which you should know better not to inflict on her. However, I am here because I need something from you."