Revenge

My breath hitched as soon as our eyes meet, I want to hide. I want to cry, but I won't, that's why I don't let myself break it. He wants to hurt me, I know he does. I'm not dumb, I hurt him and he wants to get back at me.

But why with...Nessa?

He wants to play a game, a game I will not lose. He wants to play so be it. It's game on now.

I raise my eyebrow, trying to make him look away- he does, that's one point for me. He turns his attention back to Nessa, giving her a smirk while she plays with the collar of his shirt.

I let out a sigh and turn back to my locker, seeing Chase staring at me from the corner of my eye, another point for me. I will show him that whatever he does doesn't affect me. I am living a happy life with Dom and Chase will not change that for me. Even if it's killing me on the inside, I won't give him the satisfaction.

"Well, well ,well." An annoying voice spoke from behind me. "Who do we have here?"

Matt.

I roll my eyes and take my stuff. "What do you want, Matt? My morning was going great but you just had to ruin it, didn't you?"

My tone of choice was amusing to him, all I did was earn a smirk from him. I wish I could punch his ugly wicked face just to make it ten times more ugly.

I hugged my things into my chest and leaned back into my locker. Just waiting what other insane thing he's going to say to me next.

"But I wasn't the one who ruined it, did I?" He  trapped me in between my locker and him. "I think it was pretty Nessa flirting with your lover."

My jaw tightened and I lift my face to meet his eyes.

"You know what I think, Matt? I think you are jealous because Nessa turned you down and she's now flirting with the new guy." His jaw started clenching and his eyes twitched.

Now it was my turn to smirk: I got him pissed.

I made my way towards his ear. I know everyone is watching even Chase, but I don't care.

"I think you're going to be even furious when I finish doing this..." I bring my knee up and hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

He groans and a couple of people start laughing, I then push him off of me. "Fuck off," I say before walking away.

He wanted a reaction, I gave him a reaction.

It's lunch break already, and as I'm walking towards the lockers to put my things away, a few people stare at me. I hate attention and I brought this upon myself. Who is there to blame.

I didn't buy coffee this morning because I had it at breakfast and I was running late, I will have to buy one from the cafeteria which is something I wanted so badly to avoid.

I entered the cafeteria and I spot a few cheerleaders and 'popular' guys at their usual table. Chase is there with Nessa sitting on his lap, squirming around him.

I didn't even realize how heavy I was breathing until I was clutching my wallet too hard.

I look up from the floor I meet some beautiful hazel orbs the eyes that make my knees go weak. As soon as he saw me his blank face went into a smug smirk and stared caressing her thigh.

I miss his touch, but I won't let that make me fragile. I rolled my eyes at him, hoping that he gets the hint. I mean, that's worked before, right?

I start walking towards the lunch line and stand behind the one and only Emerson.

First Matt and now Emerson? Could my day get any better?

Luckily for me, he doesn't acknowledge my presence and he's the second in line, good, this will go a lot quicker than I imagined, at least that's what I thought.