After party

A/N: Spicy scene ahead, if you don't feel comfortable reading skip to the next chapter. Enjoy your naughty kids😉.

He pulls away and we are both gasping for air from that rough kiss. Chase takes out his keys and unlocks the car, starting it he opens the backseat door and pushes me inside, he hovers over me, shutting the door behind him.

It's kind of cold outside so the car heat is on as well as the radio playing 'Meddle About' by Chase Atlantic.

I position myself in the middle as Chase is right in between my legs. He roughly kisses my lips and licks my bottom lip, I decide to tease him a little so I deny him access, a growl escapes his lips. With his free arm, he tightened his hold on my waist causing me to gasp and he uses that opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth. I start kissing back, our tongues fighting for dominance, I lose of course.

He continued kissing me with his arm roaming all over my body.

I feel hot, very fucking hot.

His lips go from mine to my jaw, trailing small pecks on the way from my neck to my chest. I'm a panting mess, but he doesn't acknowledge that, he's too focused on my skin- biting and sucking on it.

He comes back to my neck, continuing sucking until he finds my soft spot. He sucks hard on it and eventually, a moan leaves my mouth. I feel his hand go under my dress, putting my panties aside.

I flickered my eyes to his, breathing heavily. "What are you-"

"Shh," he puts a finger on my lips, keeping me silent before I feel two fingers enter me. I gasp at the sudden sensation.

Fuck.

He begins sliding his fingers deeper before pulling them out then in again. His fingers are moving inside of me, sending a spark of pleasure all over my body and it feels so good, another moan escapes my mouth.

This is all happening with his eyes on mine, he's not leaving my gaze - I don't think he wants to.

"Chase," I moan softly which only makes his fingers swift while rubbing my clit with his thumb, that feels extra good.

I close my eyes, feeling a knot building in my stomach.

"Open your eyes," he commanded and I did just that.

I moaned loudly as I let myself go. My body tenses and tightens as the wave of pleasure floods through me.

I'm staring at Chase's eyes as I come. The pleasure slowly fades and I find myself wanting more. Chase takes out his fingers that are covered with my climax, he takes them into his mouth, licking them until they're clean.

"Mmm, you taste so good, princess." Then presses his mouth on me, immediately sliding his tongue inside mine.

I moan at the spark running throughout the action. I can't take it anymore, I want more, I want all of him.

I pull away panting. "Take me to your house," he looks at me before smirking and sliding off of me to the driver's seat.

He starts driving and I slide to the passenger seat, we arrived at a brown and white house, kind of similar to Annika's but I'd say a little bigger.

He opens the door and gets out to open mine. I get down and he takes a hold of my wrist and starts pulling towards the house where he lets us in.

I start removing my heels, but Chase stops me.

"Nobody is home, don't worry,come on."

I nod and we start walking upstairs and then he opens a door which I suppose is his room.