Falling

I came home and found Spencer on the couch.

Wasting no time I take long steps towards him and grab him by the collar, punching him straight in the gut. I'm so angry and hot thick tears are springing out of my eyes.

I don't care what might happen right now.

"You fucking killed her!" I punched him again across the jaw.

"You killed the love of my life! You son of a bitch!" I let out a scream out of anger and punched him once again on the other side of his jaw.

Spencer fell on his knees coughing blood.

"She's dead!" I grab a fistful of his hair and lift his face then punch him again. The tears burn like lava against my skin.

"My baby is dead!" I sob and as he falls completely, I kicked him in the stomach.

I kneeled and get in his face.

"She and my baby are dead because of you, you fucking told her, you caused this pain on her!"

Spencer looks up at me with wide eyes. "W-what?"

I stood up and kicked him again causing him to groan.

"She was fucking pregnant!" I shouted and kicked him repeatedly.

All this anger is causing me to run out of breath.

I can't, I can't do this. I grabbed him by the collar again and threw him against the wall.

"Nina was pregnant a-and now she's...she's gone, my child is g-gone." I muttered, trying to hold back a sob.

Spencer grunts as he struggles to breathe. "H-how?" He was still coughing blood.

"She was hit by a car."

At the realization, his eyes widen even more.

I kicked him again. "She wasn't supposed to know, not like this!"

That was more for me than for him but it needed to be said.

She wasn't supposed to know like this.

"You fucking ruined my life! You always do!" I punch him again and again until the door opens. I know it's my dad but I couldn't give a shit, I continue to beat the life out of this traitor.

"Hey! What going on here? Chase stop it!" He runs to us and holds me from behind.

I growled. "No! He deserves to die!"

"Calm down, what happened!?" He asked while I try to jerk out of his hold, screaming while tears continued rolling down. I stumbled back a little.

"She's dead because of that son of a bitch!"

"What?"

I look at my father and he loosened his grip on me I back away, my back hitting the couch whole I rest my arms on my knees holding my head that's going to explode anytime soon.

"Nina was pregnant, dad I-"I sob came out of my mouth. "I didn't know and I got a call..." I look up at him but his eyes know where I'm going with this.

" I look up at him but his eyes know where I'm going with this