Happend

Chase's POV.

I fucked up.

I fucked up.

I fucking fucked up.

It's been weeks since I've last touched her since I've last kissed her, and since I said I love you.

She doesn't want to see me and I get that but she needs to let me explain, I know that she probably sees me as a monster and I get that too but she doesn't know what happened that night.

4 years ago:

My dad is working right now like always, he promised he would be here to celebrate my game but he wasn't. Why am I even surprised? He  does this all the time, I should be used to this, but I'm not.

Spencer is probably hanging out with his friends he doesn't care about my game, I doubt he even knows I had a game today.

I'm done, I need a distraction so, I grab my phone and decided to text my friends. Telling them that I'm bored and home alone they agreed to come, after all, they are alone too.

Fifteen minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, I went downstairs and opened the door revealing three of my best friends.

Drew, Justin, and Ethan.

"Hey, man!" Justin gave me a dap before he entered. Ethan is holding a paper bag so he just greets me and drew gave me a bro hug.

"You won't believe what we were able to buy with a couple of bucks," Ethan took the bottles of bourbon out of the paper bag.

This is so like them, why am I even surprised? I should've been this coming when I told them I was home alone.

Justin grabbed a few of the glasses my dad had in the kitchen for when guests came over. Well, they are my guest so I suppose it's okay.

They poured some in each glass but I declined it, I have a meeting to attend tomorrow at my father's office.

Mandatory.

I fucking hate that. I just want to be my own person but what do I know I am only in tenth grade maybe this is good so I don't have to kill myself over stress.

Still, I don't want this, but my father doesn't deserve disappointment with Spencer living with us is more than enough.

My brother and I go to the same high school since he's only three years older than me. He's nineteen and should probably be in college already but being the dumb fuck he is, he lost a year and had to repeat it.

"Come on, Chase, just one you'll be fine." Justin says handing me back the glass, after a moment of doubt I take it and take a gulp.

Shit, this is what I needed.

We started playing cards and Ethan was won two times already so right now we are all trying to beat him. I must admit he's good but drew is better, I'm surprised that he isn't putting much effort into this.

A couple of hours passed and loud music was blasting through my living room tv and that's when we heard a loud thud by the main door.

Shit, if it's my dad I'm good as dead. I just got busted.

My eyes widen and my friends and I stood up to go to the entrance, drew turned off the music and when we got there we saw it wasn't dad but Spencer.

I thought he was gonna be with his girlfriend or something, apparently not since he looks wasted.

"Oh. Hey kids, watcha have there?" He smirks and nods towards the living room, the coffee table still has the bottles there.

Much for cleaning up Justin.