Jealousy

Beep!
...
Bee-

I groan and shut off my alarm.

Monday. That means school.

Just the thought of being away from Chase for three hours makes me annoyed. He's the only person I like from there-besides Jacob, of course.

Talking about Jacob, I haven't seen him around lately, I don't know if he has been sleeping here or staying with Annika as I do with Chase.

It's ironic how two months ago it was just me and Jacob, telling each other our depressing thoughts and going out to eat when we were bored, playing in the game room until midnight, but now everything is different.

We both found happiness besides us.

That's good, right?

I walk towards my closest and remember that I haven't done my laundry because I've been hanging out with Chase. I grabbed a white silky blouse, a dark green mini skirt that hugged my hips, and reached to my mid-thigh along with some black thighs and doc martens boots.

I'm not going to lie, I look a bit extra just to attend school but hey, Nessa wears less than I am right now and teachers don't say anything.

Hanging out with Chase has its perks as well as its problems.

You see, we get to spend time together- which I love because we kiss, we touch and we talk- but the problem is that the more time I spend with him, the less attention I give to my responsibilities.

I hate it in times like this.

'Good morning, princess . I'll be there in 10;)' I smiled at Chase's message and start typing before entering the bathroom.

'I'll be waiting.'

With that, I quickly brushed my teeth and face, then put on some makeup, not too much, just some blush and mascara.

I didn't do anything to my hair except brush it, other than that I didn't bother in styling it. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed Bullet's food, shaking some into his tank so he has enough food while I'm at school.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jacob enters my room and jumps into my bed.

"Great, I just did my bed, anything else you'd like to ruin?" I joke, placing some books into my backpack.

Jacob laughs and he sits up looking around my room. "Actually, your record-player sounds nice."

"Don't even," I glare at him and he chuckles.

We both make our way downstairs and enter the kitchen, my mom made French toast and they were delicious. After a few seconds, the door bell rings. I hurry my way to the door and see Chase standing there but as soon as he sees me, he smirks and sneaks his arms around my waist, pulling me close as he starts kissing my lips.

I respond but quickly pull away at the voice of my mother asking who's at the door.

"It's Chase! I'll get going now, Mom!"I grabbed my backpack and slammed the door shut.

If I stayed for my Mom to greet Chase we would've never left that house. We walk over to his car and he opens my door, I climb in so does he, and starts driving towards the cafe.

"Hey, Cara." I say and she turns around with a smile.

"Hey! Well, you look good. Any reason in particular?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and

I roll my eyes. I was about to answer I feel arms wrapped around my waist from behind, knowing who it is I pressed my body against him and continued talking with Cara.