Angel

Chase's POV.

The sunlight hits my face as the sound of the birds singing. I open my eyes and see the most angelic face I've seen in my whole life.

Nina.

Fuck, yesterday came flooding back and without even realizing it, a smile creeps on my lips.

Yesterday was amazing-she was amazing. I love the way my name rolled out her mouth and her moans were something else. The fact that it was me who was making her moan makes me even more satisfied.

I'm not dumb, I'm pretty sure I was her first since she looked a bit nervous when my fingers first went into her. Shr looked gorgeous getting pleasure from me- fuck! I'm so glad it was me, she wanted me.

With the arm I have wrapped around her waist I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead. She looks peaceful sleeping, I don't want to wake her up and I definitely don't want to let go of her. I check the clock that's beside the lamp in the nightstand and see that is only eight-thirty.

I'll let her sleep a bit more, I must've worn her out last night- especially being her first time.

A couple of minutes pass by and I find myself still staring at her. Nina starts digging her face deeper into my chest. I chuckle at her act and start caressing her face, admiring her features.

She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart, I can't risk losing her. All I know is that I fell hard for her and without a doubt, I will do anything for her. It's a weird feeling that I can't quite understand yet.

Nina starts squirming under me and I instantly look over her to see if I hurt her, but she doesn't say anything, instead, she opens her eyes and it seems she has a hard time focusing her stare because she blinks a couple of times before fully opens them. When that happens, a smile appeared on her lips.

God, I will do anything to wake up to this face every day.

"Good morning," she pecked my cheek, I chuckle and bring her even closer than before, kissing her forehead.

We are still naked, but who cares? W already went all the way.

"Good morning, princess

"Good morning, princess." I replied, placing a strand of her hair away from her face.

"What time is it?" She asked frowning, placing her leg on top of mine.

I look to her side, "Half-past nine,"

She nods. "I think I should head home."

Does she want to leave?

"What? No, it's Sunday. Can't you stay a little bit longer?" My voice got a little deep.

I'm hoping she doesn't take it the wrong way, she doesn't, instead, she smiles and nods.

"Yeah, I can do that."

After that, she stares deeply into my eyes as if thinking, I want to know what's going on in her mind.