Bullet

Dear me:
               Today is my birthday, yay. Whatever, I hate it, I despise surprises; however, I am really curious about what Luca and my mother have for me. Luca said that they had one I'm just hoping it's nothing big- maybe just another little fish, I think Bullet could use a friend. Talking about Bullet, I earned him Saturday at the carnival I went to with Chase, he's blue and real thin. I bought like three different bottles, but I didn't know what type of food he'll need so I just got a bit of everything. I'm thankful I have my journal again because I can't keep this anymore... I kissed Chase. We kissed in the flying swings, I think that was his backup plan because he was dying to ride the Ferris wheel, but for some reason, it closed. What's the point of a carnival if they close games too damn early? Anywho, when I told Chase about my relationship with Dom he snapped, he said some hurtful things that there's no need to repeat. I'd be lying if I say I didn't like it-I loved it, but I still shouldn't have done that because at the end of the day, he's my best friend and I love him. Even if my love for him is a simple, I still do. But with Chase is different, he makes me feel things- I can't even explain it. It's like I need him with me somehow. The thing is that he doesn't seem to need me anymore: he started dating Nessa Jones, the cheer captain. She's a senior and let's just say that she doesn't like me...like at all. I don't know the reason why-  I hardly even know her- when I started as a freshman I had a class with her, but she and her group of friends would always send me dirty looks while the guys started making bets on me, you can see why I never dated anybody from that school. I'd be lying if I say they aren't perfect for each other. I mean, Nessa- as much as I hate her- she is pretty and Chase is handsome. Anyway, a few hours ago I had a problem with Emerson and Chase, for some odd reason, decided to defend me. In any other case I would've thanked him, but in this one he just made me angry. I mean, he's mad at me and then defends me in front of the whole cafeteria? It just got me so confused. After I walked out of there I went to the back of the field and walked past the forest to leave school. I didn't want to show to any classes and I couldn't go back home. I've been skipping class a lot lately, and I bet some teachers are just as confused because I happened to be one of the good students, I guess every good girl turns bad after they meet the one. I'll make sure to write about the surprise.
                                                       Nina Morgan: 02:12
                                                   Monday/October 03.

I sigh and close my journal putting it away, I'm currently sitting like a loner in my favorite cafe place. I'm the only one here, well, except for the workers, but other than that, I'm lonely.

"Excuse me, are you waiting for someone?" One of the workers as- a tall brunette with brown eyes asked.

"Um, no, I'm not."

"Are you sure?" I nod. "Sorry, I just saw you sitting here alone and I thought you got stood up or something. I didn't want to make you feel bad about that."

"No, I didn't, don't worry." I sigh.

She scrunches her eyebrow in confusion. "Are you like grounded or something?"

"Nope, I skipped school. It's whatever, didn't really want to be there." I told her and she nods. 

"Can I?" She motions to the seat in my booth, I nod and she takes a seat."Is there someone troubling you?"

I shake my head. "Nothing like that, I just didn't feel like staying there, at least not today." I told her.

"I take it you are bad." She says smiling and I chuckle while shaking my head.

"Completely the opposite, actually. I've never done anything like this before until a week ago."

"There is a first time for everything," She shrugs. "I'm Cara, by the way." She takes out her hand.