Preparations

I woke up with the worst headache today and decided I wasn't going to school, but even if I hadn't had the headache, I wouldn't have gone to school. I don't want to. I mean, for what? Everyone is probably talking about my little show with two of the most popular boys, and Chase is with another girl, what's the point?

I admit it; I am jealous. So, so jealous if I can say.
He won, I don't want to go to school because I can't see Chase anymore, not with her.

My mother didn't care much, she insisted that I take full rest for the ball which happens to be Saturday- this Saturday. What could make me happy there? Nothing. However, inviting three of my favorite people will probably help me het through the night a bit better.

Luca told me that everyone would join me during the dance, technically meaning that I need a date, and who better to fit that role than my boyfriend Dom?

Apparently not too much of a fit since I was contemplating on asking Jacob, but he said and I quote; "I'm dancing with the mother of my child, but you can always call Chase."

Talking about brotherly love.

I didn't bother in replying to Jacob since Chase and I are done for good. He is too busy keeping Nessa satisfied in bed.

It can't be that bad, right? I mean, it's Dom, my boyfriend. Why do I feel obligated to dance with him? To have him as my date?

I know that I probably shouldn't be thinking that way about my boyfriend, but it's how I feel now.

I fell for a guy that I'm not even dating.

Maybe that happens a lot, who knows? Who cares? At the end, relationships will always be painful no matter what the break-up was about.

'Did you figure out who are you taking to the ball?' Jacob texted me.

Shouldn't he be talking trash or bullying some kid by now? He is changing after all. Good for him.

'Yes. And don't say taking, it makes me feel like I'm desperate for a date. Did you told Annika already?'

'But aren't you desperate? HAHA. Anyway, I told her you wanted her there and she accepted, so yeah, she's coming.' I smiled.

'Okay, what are you wearing? Are you going to match with Annika, or what's your plan?'

' I got her a dress, I don't even know if that damn thing would fit her due the bump, but the lady said it would.'

Annika's bump has grown a bit more this past week, but it's still small, I'm sure Jacob is just being dramatic, or nervous.

'What about you? Did you try on the dress mom and dad said they had for you?' He texted me again.

I sigh and start typing.

'No, she said that she'll let me see it the night before. I have a feeling she bought a pink, puffy dress. Ugh, the thought of it makes me mad.'

I saw him take his time typing.

'LOL, that would be great. It will be nice to see you in girls clothes instead of that old, weird style you have. But I doubt it, it is your seventeenth birthday after all.'

I let out a small laugh and start typing.

'Don't even start, they go all out on events, doubt this will be any different.'