A kiss

A/N: In this chapter, I recommend playing the music on top when the scene comes up, that way you guys can have an idea of how it will be like in a movie. Enjoy loves🤍✨.

Chase's POV.
After two hours and ten minutes, we arrived at my old town- a small town that brings me a lot of memories- both good ones and bad ones.

The place I was raised in after my mother passed away. The last time I was here was about a month ago since I moved. Nothing has changed, it's still the same people in the streets and the same people holding the event.

I park in the farthest corner from the lot because people tend to paint cars, I can't let anything happen to my car, it means a lot to me.

I stepped out of the car, looking around seeing how crowded it is while I walk to the other side to open Nina's door.

"This is the carnival?" She asks looking around kind of shocked.

I might have forgot to tell her that schools come here sometimes because of charity, it is crowded but that's good for the people I suppose.

I nod, giving her a slight smirk. She looks so fucking good right now, it's taking everything for me to not grab her by the waist and take her in the back of my car.

But I won't because she deserves better than that.

"This is-" She pauses trying to find a word. "Amazing."

"Yeah, and it's even more amazing at night just wait and see." We start walking towards the park.

"Wait, we're staying here till night?"

It's six right now, the sun starts going down at seven, that's when the whole place lights up and I want her to see that.

It's the whole point of the carnival.

We'll be back in town around twelve or so. I wanted to spend a night here to show her around, but now that she mentioned her birthday was Monday I knew I had to be back for her gift.

"Yes, we are." I hear her mumble a whatever and that makes me chuckle.

She thinks that having an attitude with me will make me leave her alone, but she's wrong. When I like something I don't let it go till it's mine.

And she will be.

Reaching the park, we line up for the tickets to enter the carnival. Nina insisted to pay for her own, but I didn't let her. No girl should pay on the first date, especially if I was the one to invite her. Even though it's not a date I can't fucking wait to make it one.

I grab Nina's hand and intertwined our fingers together. I feel her stare at me with a frown but I send her a wink with a smirk splattered on my lips. She has no idea what she does to me. I squeezed her hand and begin walking forward, looking around for games.

"Chase?" Someone behind us says.

I turn around with Nina on my side and see my best friend from my old school.

"Drew?" I let out a chuckle and I give him a hug.

"Oh, man, how's everything?" He asks as we pull away.

I take hold of Nina's hand again, intertwining our hands together. "It's going great, what about you? What's new in school?"

He chuckles before shaking his head. "Everything and everyone is the same, but aside from that, who is this?" He asks nodding towards Nina.

"This is Nina, and Nina this is Andrew- Drew for short." I introduced them.

"Nina Morgan, nice to meet you." She shakes his hand.