The dance

A/N: song on top like always, playing it when the time comes! Enjoy.

Chase's POV
A few minutes earlier.

I grab a drink from the many that are set on the table. I arrived with Nessa a few minutes ago, that was my condition with Smith. I would bring Nessa to see if I get any reaction from Nina, which I'm hoping I get.

"You know, we could get out of here right now and I promise you, you will have the best night of your life." Nessa said as she kept touching me.

I ignored her thinking she will get the hint and stop throwing herself at me but instead, she keeps going and I fucking lost it.

"I think you should leave." Her eyes widen. "You and I are nothing so leave me the fuck alone." With that, she walks away, god knows where but like I give a shit.

I'm only here for one reason.

I look around when I find Nina staring at some people who are kissing with an engrossed faces.

Darling, like she hasn't done that before.

Just then, she turns in my direction and I can see a bit of shock on her, probably wondering why I'm staring at her. She began walking my way and when she is I smirk to myself. She looks beautiful.

Her dress fits her perfectly like it was made just for her. Beautiful green emerald that complements her soft bright green eyes.

A/N: Nina's dress is on top beside the song.😉

This is fun.

"Why hello there princess," I say drinking from my champagne.

"Cut the bullshit, Chase. Who invited you and why are you here?" She sounds mad but cute. I decided to tease her a bit.

"That is no way to speak to a guest, sweetheart. Do you need to be taught some manners?" My smirk grows wider and I was about to take a sip of my glass when she snatched it away from me.

Her jaw clenches and sends me a glare, she looks cute. "You know, you look adorable when you're mad." I smirk.

She looks at me confused before she gets lost in my eyes.

Fuck, how I wish I could just kiss her and take her right here, right now. Just the thought of doing that makes me hard.

Nina looks behind me staring at something for too long so I turn around and see her perfect boyfriend.

She looks back at me and scoffed before shoving the glass right into my chest, thankfully nothing spilled out. I see her walking fast through the crowd before walking outside.

Is she following Dom? Yeah, she probably is.

I don't get it.

She seems to like us and I know that because I felt it the other night we kissed. She kissed me back hungrily, like she was waiting for it to happen, but then she started fucking with my mind. She was with Dom and I felt like a fucking toy, mainly stupid for thinking a girl like her would give me a chance.

So if she wanted me, why would she stay with Dom? I don't know, but I gotta know what the fuck they are doing.

Passing through a few I finally get to the outside and see Nina and Dom hugging each other. They're fucking hugging.

I continue to stare at them wishing it was me, I who has his arms wrapped around her protecting her from all the damage fate has done to her. After a few seconds later they pull apart and Dom walks away.