Chapter 1

(Readers POV) (Age 794)

(Y/N): Omega Shenron!

I flew up into the sky and looked at the Shadow Dragon, Omega Shenron. He looked at me and smiled.

Omega: So you've decided to die too.

(Y/N): That's what you think!

I ripped my shirt off and started to charge my ki. A golden glow surrounded me. I transformed into my Super Saiyan 4 form.

Omega: Goku and Vegeta didn't stand a chance against me. What makes you think you will?

I looked back at the destroyed ruins of a once big city. I saw Goku behind some rubble, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him. I can tell what his plan is. Him and Vegeta are going to fuse. I turned my attention back to Omega.

(Y/N): Because I'm pretty confident in myself.

I got into my fighting stance. I don't have to beat Omega, I just have to stall for time. I flew at him as fast as I can. I punched him in the face, sending him through some broken buildings. I brought my hands back and a red ball of ki appeared in between them.

(Y/N): Kamehameha x10!

I threw my hands forward and let out my kamehameha. Omega caught the blast in his hands and started a ki blast of his own. His quickly pushed mine back. I quickly went into a defense stance, taking his blast. The blast eventually stopped. That attack did hell on me.

(Y/N): At least I'm still breathing.

Omega: Hahahaha! Do you want to give up now? I'll make your death a quick one if you kneel now.

I spat out some blood. I smirked at Omega.

(Y/N): I'm only just getting started!

I flew at Omega and kicked him high into the air.

(Y/N): Dragon Fist!

I thrusted my fist forward and a golden dragon surrounded me. I flew up and punched Omega in the stomach. The dragon went through him, damaging him greatly.

(Y/N): Cmon, is that the best you can do?

Omega flew at me and stabbed me with his back spikes. Electricity came from them, shocking me all over.

(Y/N): AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Omega: Take this!

Omega took his spikes out of me and kicked me down into the ground. My Super Saiyan 4 form turned off. I tried to get up, but Omega landed in front of me.

Omega: Any last words?

I smiled to myself.

(Y/N): You might want to look behind me.

Omega got a confused look on his face. He looked behind me and saw a bright light. I looked back and started to sense a great power, the greatest power I've ever felt.

Pan: They did it! They fused!

Omega: Fusion?!

The bright glow went away and Gogeta is standing there, in his Super Saiyan 4 form.

Gogeta: It's been awhile since I've last fought.

He looked at Omega and smiled.

Omega: Who are you?!

Gogeta: I'm neither  Goku or Vegeta. I'm the one who is going to destroy you!

Omega rushed over at Gogeta. Gogeta knocked him away. He's so fast, I didn't even see Gogeta move to knock Omega away. I laid back down and took a few deep breaths. We've won, I can tell already. I started to close my eyes. I saw a weird portal open under me. I slowly started to fall into it. Before I could get away, I went unconscious.

(Age 778)

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around my surroundings. I saw that I'm in a city. One that isn't destroyed or ruined.

(Y/N): Everyone must of used the Dragon Balls to restore all the damage to the planet.

I flew up into the air. I started to sense where everyone is. I don't sense Goku. He must be with King Kai. I sensed Vegeta. It seems like he is somewhere in the ocean.

(Y/N): That's weird. Why is he over there?

I flew quickly over to where I sensed his energy. I started to feel Gohan, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and everyone else.

(Y/N): Oh. They must be having a party to celebrate beating Omega Shenron! I'm missing out!

I flew out to the ocean and saw a boat. That's definitely where everyone else is. I flew down and landed on the back end of it. I decided to tuck my tail in my pants, hiding it.

(Y/N): Time to surprise everyone.

I slowly walked to the other side of the ship. I saw three kids. A girl, a blue boy, and a dog. I stopped and they looked at me.

Pilaf: What do you want?

The blue one does seem familiar.

(Y/N): What are you three doing on this ship?

Shu: We climbed into it after stranding ourselves on an island.

(Y/N): You three were stranded?!

Mai: Yeah. We're so hungry.

(Y/N): After I say hi to my friends, I'll bring you guys a lot of food.

Pilaf: We don't need your help!

I chuckled at him.

(Y/N): Everyone needs help every once in awhile. I'll be back.

Mai and Shu: Thank you so much!

I waved at them and walked to the front. I saw everyone having a good time.

(Y/N): Sup!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

(Y/N): How's it going?

I ran up to them.

(Y/N): It's great to see you Bulma.

Bulma: Who are-

(Y/N): Krillin, I see you shaved the mustache.

Krillin: What are you-

I looked over at Piccolo.

(Y/N): Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Piccolo: Um... I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

I got confused. I looked at everyone else. They all looked at me confused.

(Y/N): Come on guys. Piccolo died when he exploded with the planet.

Yamcha: We have no idea what you're talking about, or who you are dude.

(Y/N): What?!

I started to ask everyone if they know me, everyone said no. I saw Vegeta sitting on a chair, with his eyes closed. I think he's asleep right now.

(Y/N): I get it. You guys are just pretending to not know me.

Everyone shook their heads no. I looked at Hercule.

(Y/N): Come on, Mr. Satan. You have to know me.

He started to think.

Hercule: Are you one of my fans?

(Y/N): No! It's me, (Y/N)! One of the strongest saiyan's around!

Gohan: You're a saiyan?!

Piccolo: What's a saiyan doing here?

Bulma: I thought all of them died!

What are they talking about?! They aren't making sense!

Trunks: Mom! Who's this guy?

I looked back and saw a small Trunks and Goten. I looked at them and picked them up, raising them to eye level.

Trunks: Hey! Let us go!

Goten: Who are you?!

I dropped them. I looked around at everyone. What is happening just dawned on me.

(Y/N): I'm in the past!

(Chapter 1 end)