Chapter 24

(Goki's POV)

Whis: The arena is fixed!

Vados: The tournament may continue!

I looked down at the arena and it's brand new. They sure work fast. I jumped down to the arena and landed on my feet. Hit looked at me and smiled. I guess he's also excited for our match.

Announcer: Begin!

The bell rung, signaling the beginning of the match. I wasted no time and immediately went to Super Saiyan Blue.

Goki: After watching your fight with Vegeta and (Y/N), you're really impressive. I've never seen someone that can skip through time.

Hit: Are you sure you don't want to quit out?

I smiled at Hit.

Goki: I got a trick up my sleeve. Plus, I never back down from a challenge.

I started to scream while powering up. I hope this works, otherwise I'm dead! Everything started to shake around me. A subtle red aura surrounded my blue ki aura. I felt my power start to surge.

Champa: Hit! What are you doing?! Knock her out while she's powering up!

Hit got into his fighting stance. He put his arms down.

Hit: After fighting friend, I've realized that no one has ever pushed me to my limits and make me go higher. If what you're doing is going to make you even stronger, then it should make me stronger too. I want this match to go to the next level.

Good to hear that Hit will let me do this. After powering up some more, I stopped. I looked at Hit.

Goki: Now I'll show you the Kaio-ken!

A huge red aura surrounded me. I felt my power spike. Hit looked at me in surprise.

Goki: I pulled it off! All the power of Super Saiyan Blue intensified with the Kaio-ken technique! If I messed this up even a little bit, I would've been toast!

I felt a subtle pain going through out my body, but it's not much. I smiled to myself.

Goki: Good old Kaio-ken. Guess it was worth the risk after all.

Hit: And what exactly does this technique do?

Goki: It's an energy multiplier! This version doubles my strength, speed, senses, and all the other traits I use in a fight!

Hit looked worried and immediately got in his fighting stance.

Goki: Here it comes!

I dashed at Hit. I quickly went behind him. Hit looked behind at me with shock in his eyes. I kept going around the arena. Hit is having trouble keeping track of me.

Goki: Over here!

I stopped and looked over at Hit. Hit stared at me in awe.

Hit: I couldn't track her movements at all.

I heard him talking to himself. I smiled to myself.

Goki: I know this is risky, but there's a big payoff too! Super Saiyan Blue is all about power through extreme control! Combining that with the calming focus of the Kaio-ken and now there's no telling how high I can go!

I started to power up again. Red sparks appeared around me.

Hit: Her energy keeps shooting higher, it's extraordinary!

The tiles on the arena started to crack and rise up because of my power. I felt my muscles grow a little in size.

Hit: It's triple, quadruple... No, it's-