Chapter 42

(Readers POV)

I looked around at the other platforms, seeing if anyone will challenge me. I saw the red dog man from one of the platforms jump off and landed on the arena I'm standing on.

Basil: I'll fight you!

(Y/N): Seriously? I have to fight some mutt?

Basil: I am no mutt! I am Basil, one of the brothers of the Trio of Danger!

I looked back over and looked at the other two dog people. The blue one and yellow one smiled at me. Guess they think I'm some weakling. I looked back at Basil.

Grand Priest: Let the fight between Universe 7's (Y/N) and Universe 9's Basil start!

Basil jumped forward at me. He tried to kick me. I blocked his kicks and punched him away. He was sent back a bit by my punch, but he was able to stop himself.

Basil: You actually know what you are doing? That's a surprise.

I just chuckled to myself as I went Super Saiyan. A yellow ki aura surrounded my body.

(Y/N): You're going to learn just what a saiyan can do.

I dashed forward at Basil. I tried to punch him in the stomach, but he blocked my fist with his foot. A red aura of ki surrounded his body. Looks like he's getting serious too. I quickly grabbed his foot and threw him away. I flew forward and caught up to Basil, punching him into the ground. I jumped back and made a ball of ki in my hand.

(Y/N): You might as well give up now. I'll give you a chance to surrender.

Basil: No... I won't quit. I will beat you.

(Y/N): I'd love to see you try.

Basil got up and dashed at me, doing a flurry of kicks at me. I dodged his kicks and did a sweeping kick, knocking Basil off balance. I threw the ki ball in my hand at his face, knocking him back. Basil landed on the ground, about to pass out.

Grand Priest: Basil is reaching his limit. I believe it is safe to say that (Y/N) is the winner.

Zeno: That fight wasn't that exciting. I want to see more.

So Zeno is disappointed? What could I do to make this entertaining for him.

(Y/N): Basil! You got any tricks you can't do by yourself?

Basil sat up and looked at me. A confused look went on his face.

(Y/N): For this match, let's do any trick we can think of. For Zeno's entertainment.

Zeno: Yeah! I would love to see that!

I looked up at the platform Basil was on and the Supreme Kai on it reached into his pocket and pulled out some kind of fruit. He threw it at Basil, who quickly ate the fruit. A dark red auru surrounded Basil's body and his power skyrocketed.

Basil: Now I feel amazing! There's no way you can beat me like this now!

Basil dashed at me with speeds he didn't have before. I tried to block his up coming attack, but he kicked my arms away and kicked my stomach. I tried to punch him back, but Basil blocked my punch with his leg. Whatever he ate, definitely isn't a normal fruit.

(Y/N): You think you're the only one not going all out?

I pushed Basil away and sighed.

(Y/N): Everyone look closely! You're about to see what a saiyan can do! What you see now is Super Saiyan!

I quickly powered up into Super Saiyan 2.

(Y/N): Now this is Super Saiyan 2!

My hair grew longer as my ki aura got larger.