Chapter 25

(Readers POV)

I looked outside of the pod and saw that we're traveling through what looks like a galaxy. So this is the inside of that ginormous dragon. It's really weird.

Krillin: Is this a bad thing?

Whis: We are currently traveling through the dragon's body.

Goki: Wait, so does that mean we'll turn into dragon poop?

(Y/N): Don't be immature.

I looked ahead and saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. It's making me nervous. We kept flying towards it. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what horrors are beyond it.

Whis: We're here.

I opened my eyes and we are in a black void. I saw a smaller version of that huge golden dragon.

(Y/N): What is this place?

Whis: Think of this as the center of the dragon. This is where we must speak a wish for him to grant it. Lord Beerus, do you have a wish in mind?

Beerus: Yeah, I do.

Beerus walked up to Whis and started to whisper in his ear. I walked up to Goki and Vegeta.

(Y/N): What do you think his wish will be?

Goki: It could be anything.

Vegeta: Knowing Beerus, it's probably something just for him.

I looked over at Beerus and Whis. Whis smiled and nodded at Beerus.

Whis: Of course my lord.

Whis turned to the dragon and coughed, clearing his throat.

Whis: Esaelp Erotser Eht Tenalp Nwonk Sa Htrae Ni Eht Htxis Esrevinu Kcab Ot Lamron!

The dragon's eyes shined red. It's body started to glow. A blinding light surrounded the entire area, making everyone cover their eyes. After a while, I opened my eyes and we're back in space.

Bulma: We're back here?

The Super Dragon Balls started to glow and they dispersed into different directions.

Whis: My lord, your wish has been granted.

Beerus just smiled to himself.

Goki: Lord Beerus, what did you wish for?

Beerus: I wished for a very taste sandwich to appear in my room.

Everyone: What?!

Bulma: You could've wished for anything and you wished for a sandwich?! I could've made you one!

Beerus: It wouldn't have been a good one.

Bulma: What was that?!

Bulma stepped towards Beerus. Vegeta grabbed Bulma's arm, stopping her but Bulma struggled to get closer to Beerus.

Bulma: You really wasted our time for a sandwich!

Beerus: Whis, let's go home. I'm tired of this.

Whis: Right away, my lord.

White energy surrounded the pod and I felt it start to move.

(An Hour Later)

I felt the pod land.

Whis: Ok everyone, we're back!

I stepped out of the pod and I'm at Capsule Corp. It feels nice to be back home.

Krillin: That was fun. I have to go back home. I'm going to be busy tomorrow with police work. It was great seeing you fight Goki.

Goki: Thanks Krillin. Enjoy your time off and see you later buddy!