Chapter 54

(Readers POV)

I dashed forward at Jiren, dashing past him and tried to kick the back of his head. My kick actually connected and knocked Jiren back. He gasped in pain as he quickly tried to keep his footing.

(Y/N): Such strength...

I said to myself as Jiren turned around to look at me. He tried to punch me, but I caught his fist. He glared at me as I felt several strikes hit my chest, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did before.

(Y/N): AH!!

I quickly punched Jiren in the gut and let go of his fist, making him fly back. Jiren stopped himself as he started to power up, a large red aura of ki surrounded his body.

(Y/N): Taking this seriously now? Maybe you should get your buddy to help you.

Jiren: Buddy? I don't have such need for pointless connections.

(Y/N): Really? That's a shame.

Jiren dashed forward at me. He punched me in the face, making me take a step back. I saw Jiren about to punch me again. I kicked his arm away from me. I spun around and kicked Jiren with my other leg. He blocked the kick and tried to punch me again. I bent back to dodge his attack and I wrapped my tail around his arm. I threw Jiren back with my tail and let go of him. I made a ball of ki in my hand and jumped at Jiren.

(Y/N): Take this!

I tried to slam the ball into Jiren. He blocked the ball, but it exploded and sent him down to the ground. Jiren threw a ki blast at me, hitting my chest and knocked me back. I landed on my feet.

(Y/N): Why don't you want friends? Why against the idea?

Jiren just looked at me.

Jiren: Why would I rely on such a fleeting source of strength?

It was pretty clear that Jiren is dead set on being alone. I brought my hands back and a ball of ki appeared in between my hands.

(Y/N): Kamehame...

I threw my hands forward at Jiren.

(Y/N): HA!!

A large beam of ki came from my hands. Jiren couldn't get out of the way and was forced to block. The beam started to push him up into the air. A giant red aura came out of Jiren, destroying the Kamehameha. A bright light covered everywhere. I shielded my eyes from the light and when it disappeared, I looked back at Jiren. I noticed that the entire World of Void wasn't green anymore and was now blue and purple. Did Jiren stopping my attack distort the World of Void?

(Y/N): From what I can tell with my own power, I can still beat Jiren. Even if he got stronger.

I saw Jiren landed on the ground. I saw a large purple orb of energy far away to my right. I looked over and the large orb reminded me of Beerus's energy. I saw the orb disappear and saw Frieza fall down from it. I also saw Toppo now really buff and covered in the same purple energy.

(Y/N): Didn't think Toppo had a transformation.

Jiren: Hmph. So he got rid of his sense of justice. Pathetic.

I put my attention back towards Jiren.

(Y/N): That really is one way to talk about your teammate.

I dashed at Jiren and started to attack him. I sent a barrage of punches at him. He tried to block them, but some of my punches went through his guard. Jiren tried to punch me away, but I quickly used Instant Transmission to get behind him. I tried to punch him, but Jiren grabbed my arm. I quickly made a blade of ki from the arm he has ahold of. The blade grazed his cheek, making him let go of me and launch a ki blast at me. I blocked the blast with my blade and started to cut right through Jiren's blast.