Chapter 49

(Readers POV)

I watched as Goki stood in the crater with this new aura that surrounded her body. I saw Toppo and some purple bunny dude, that's wearing the same uniform as Toppo, get next to Jiren.

(Y/N): So Jiren is getting back up? I need to help Goki too.

I was about to step in, but Goki started to walk forward. She disappeared from my line of sight. I looked over where Jiren was and saw Goki kick at him. Jiren bent down to dodge the kick and went to punch Goki. She dodged the attack with no effort and punched at Jiren. He punched too, making their fists clash. Goki went back into the crater. Jiren dashed at Goki, but she dashed past him and actually managed to graze his cheek. Jiren looked back at Goki as Toppo and the purple bunny jumped at Goki. She caught Toppo's fist and the bunny's foot. She tossed them to the side and started to walk towards Jiren again.

Toppo: Justice Flash!

Toppo started to fire a barrage of ki blasts out of his finger tips at Goki. She kept walking, not getting hit by a single blast. Goki deflected a blast with a single flick of her arm. Toppo was about to shoot more blasts, but Jiren held his hand out at him. Toppo stopped.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on? Goki was never this strong before. I can't sense her transitioning into her attacks at all and her dodged are the same too. She never moved or fought like this before... Goki, what did you do?

Goki kept walking forward at Jiren until she dashed right at him. Jiren closed his eyes. I can feel numerous attacks coming at once as Goki dodged and blocked them. Goki started to punch and kick at Jiren. He was blocking each attack, but was actually getting pushed back from the force of the attacks. Jiren kicked up at Goki, but she jumped up into the air and Jiren followed her. They started to attack each other, both of them dodging the others attacks.

(Y/N): There used to be such a gap in power between the two, but Goki managed to close that gap... It's not just that. Every time Jiren defends Goki's attacks, her strikes get sharper, faster, and stronger too.

I looked around at everyone else, trying to see if they can even follow what's going on, and they are just as confused as me.

Whis: It finally happened! I never thought it would actually happen, but she's actually doing it!

I looked over at the bleachers and saw Whis. He seems really excited about whatever Goki is doing. I looked over at Beerus and he looks frustrated.

Beerus: Ultra Instinct.

Ultra Instinct? That's what Goki is using? Ultra Instinct... Could this possibly be what Whis was talking about all that time ago when he mentioned moving without thinking? I went back to watching Goki and Jiren. They are sending barrages of punches at each other, clashing every single one of them. Sparks of energy came flying down from their clashes. I had dodge one.

(Y/N): They really need to watch where their attacks are going.

Goki started to punch faster at Jiren. She started to scream as she kneed Jiren in the stomach. She brought her hands up and a blue ball of ki formed in her hands.

Goki: HHHAAAAA!!!

She launched the blast at Jiren. Jiren was sent down and Goki was sent upward. Jiren landed on the ground and Goki stopped her blast. She landed on the huge pillar in the middle of the arena and jumped off it, heading right at Jiren. She reeled her fist back and threw it forward as soon as she was right in front of him. A huge dust cloud covered the area.

(Y/N): Did she do it?

I can feel a really high power. The dust cloud disappeared, revealing Jiren holding Goki's fist in his hand. A red aura surrounded his body.